[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
ADDRESS FOR CORRESPONDENCE
DFI B/ PURBA ABASAN
/ Rajdanga Main Road
Near Kasba New Market
* Design and Architecture for Microsoft SOA implementations using BizTalk, WCF, WF, SQL Server Integration Services & ESB Toolkit.
* Web Application design and implementation using ASP.NET MVC with jQuery & Entity Framework with LINQ for persistence layer.
* Designing and developing desktop applications using WPF, WinForms.
* SQL Server Database design & programming
* Thirteen years total, out of which years as architect, years as designer and developer in various Microsoft technologies like WinForms, ASP.NET WebForms, ASP.NET MVC, BizTalk, WCF, WF, WPF, SQL Server, LINQ, EF etc. Worked in various roles mainly architect, designer, team leader and developer.
* Hands on experience with ASP.NET web applications both MVC and Web Forms and desktop based applications as well as smart client applications using latest technologies harnessing .NET Framework ., C ., ASP.NET ., WCF, WF, WPF and LINQ.
* Handson working experience in Application integration, business process management and service oriented applications using BizTalk Server , ESB Toolkit ., WCF . services and SQL Server Integration Services.
* Thorough working knowledge of OOAD and agile / incremental development process.
* Experience in leading team of developers for on schedule project delivery with quality.
* Experience with low level programming like embedded C, C++ as well as systems programming on unix platform.
REMARKABLE PROFESSIONAL ACHIEVEMENTS
* Got Microsoft Community Contributor Award in year with MCC ID .
* Published article in MSDN Magazine Feb edition on MDM with F:
* Published highly popular article on BizTalk in
* Umpteen blogs in BizTalk server forums and ESB toolkit forums.
* Got best tip / trick award for BizTalk:
* My yet another popular article on BizTalk in
WHAT I CAN DO FOR MY COMPANY / CLIENT
* Formulate and streamline overall IT strategy and enterprise architecture for the business.
* Align current business architecture to various levels of SOA maturity endtoend.
* Ensure adherence to best practices in almost any Microsoft technology area.
* Provide consultancy for WCF, BIZTALK, ASP.NET and address any technical challenges thereof.
* Help company / client to meet non functional requirements related to performance, reliability, reuse and scalability.
* MPhil in Computer Science from CMJ University in year with % parttime
* MTech in IT from Punjabi University in year with % distance education
* Advanced Level Course Computer Science from IETE in year with % parttime
* BE in Computer Science from Shivaji University in year with % full time degree
* Diploma in Electronics from CEDT in year with % full time diploma
REMARKABLE ACADEMIC ACHIEVEMENT
Got fifth rank in Shivaji University for BE CSE in year .
TS:Developing Business Process and Integration Solutions using Microsoft BizTalk Server
ARTICLES AND PUBLICATIONS
* Pattern Matching Database Records Using F in MSDN Magazine February
* BizTalk Best Practices And Coding Guidelines
* Achieving Zero Postback Business Sites Leveraging jQuery and ASP.NET Web Services
* Content Based Routing Using WCF
* Stateful Web Services using WCF leveraging ASP.NET infrastructure with BasicHttpBinding
* Implementing a Lighweight ESB Using Content Based Routing Using WCF and Transformation in XSLT .
* Integrating All Discrete Heterogeneous Applications of an Enterprise Leveraging BizTalk Server
* Currently working in Kovair Software Private Limited since Sep as Technical Architect.
* Worked in Tata Consultancy Services from Sep till July as Associate Consultant
* Worked in Tech Mahindra Limited from April till Aug as Technical Architect.
* Worked in IBM India Pvt Ltd from Sep till April as Senior System Analyst.
* Worked in Cognizant Technology Solutions from Jan till July as Architect.
* Worked in RS Software Limited from Jan till Jan as Assistant Technical Consultant.
* Worked in Yash Technologies Private Limted from June till Dec as Senior Software Engineer.
* Worked in Satyam Computer Services Limited from June till Feb as System Analyst.
* Worked in DLRL DRDO from Feb till June as Scientist B.
PROJECT WISE EXPERIENCE DETAILS For BizTalk / WCF
* Project Name: Kovair .
Team Size :
Role : Architect
Duration: Oct till date
Description: This is an Application Lifecycle Management and IT Services Management product developed using Microsoft technologies.
My Contribution: Created the services layer akin to salesforce.com API using WCF
Design Patterns Used: Repository Pattern and Content based routing.
* Project Name: Accounting And Control Workflow
Client: Western National Life
Duration: Oct till June
Description: This is part of policy administration package for fixed assets insurance companies. This package also has got partner integration.
My Contribution: Created the workflows using BizTalk Server and the data access layer using Entity Framework. Used repository pattern and exposed the data access methods as WCF services.
Design Patterns Used: Recipient List, Process Manager, Convoy pattern
* Project Name: Sandwell ESB Integration
Client: Sandwell Authority, UK
Duration: Jan till July
Description: This is a project basically for revenue collection department of Sandwell Authority. Multiple workflows with human interaction for approvals have been developed using BizTalk.
My Contribution: Implemented the service bus using ESB Tookit . on BizTalk Server
Design Patterns Used: Content Based Routing, ScatterGather
* Project Name: Mobile Number Portability
Client: Telecom Regulatory Authority, UAE
Duration: May till Dec
Description: This is a mobile number portability solution portin and portout for UAE. It is similar to Porthus.NET.
My Contribution: Designing and Architecting the solution
Design Patterns Used: Process Manager, Singleton
* Project Name: Document Indexing And Routing
Client: Halifax Bank Of Scotland
Duration: Feb till Sep
Description: This project handles flat file document routings for various formats of flat file documents and then storing indexing data of each such document in database. The BizTalk workflows also include human approval process.
My Contribution: Implemented the solution involving BizTalk orchestrations reading and transforming mainly flat file messages.
Design Patterns Used: ScatterGather, Aggregator
PROJECT WISE EXPERIENCE DETAILS For ASP.NET MVC
Project Name: Vessel Chartering
Client: CMACGM Systems
Duration: Aug till Mar
Description: This is an ASP.NET MVC . application for vessel chartering automation for charter parties.
My Contribution: Architecting, designing the solution and training developers on ASP.NET MVC ..
PROJECT WISE EXPERIENCE DETAILS For ASP.NET Web Forms / WPF
* Project Name: Reagent Management System
Client: CTC Laboratory Systems
Role: Senior Developer And Team Lead
Duration: Oct till Mar
Description: This project is a ASP.NET Web Forms application for managing reagents in a pharmaceutical laboratory. The back end used was SQL Server
My Contribution: Developed the web pages and business logic layer. Did the internationalization for Japanese language using satellite assemblies.
* Project Name: Guest Plus
Client: First Data Merchant Services
Role: Team Lead and Consultant
Duration: Apr till Dec
Description: This project is a C WPF desktop application for credit card processing for hotels and restaurants. It used infragistics controls and XtraReport for report development.
My Contribution: Designed the solution and worked on a few screens. Also designed the database for the solution. Got good domain knowledge like NBDOT specs, AMEX CAPN and split dial, VISA . protocol, PCI/PABP compliance etc.
* Project Name: SD Time Tracker
Duration: Jan till July
Description: This is an ASP.NET intranet based timesheet application developed using AJAX with reports developed using SQL Server Reporting Services.
My Contribution: System Analysis, Design, Code Review and Deployment.
PROJECT WISE EXPERIENCE DETAILS For SQL SERVER
Project Name: VISA Financial Manager
Client: Inovant VISA
Duration: Jan till Dec
Description: This was a database design and integration project for cost center management.
My Contribution: Did data modeling and TSQL programming and developed SSIS packages.
C: years experience
BIZTALK: years experience
WCF: years experience
SQL SERVER: years experience
ASP.NET: years experience
C, C++: years experience
Date Of Birth: Sep
Passport No: G
Family: Wife and Son
Hobby: Playing chess
Languages: English, Hindi, Bengali, Marathi