[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
QUINCY T. J.
Seeking an permanent job with emphasis on computer science or related field.
University Of South Carolina Aiken
Bachelor of Science in Math/Computer Science, December
% selfsupporting through college
A+ Class, Midland Technical College, Columbia, SC
* Develop the skills to maintain, diagnose, and troubleshoot a computer.
Network+ Class, Midland Technical College, Columbia, SC
* Develop the skills to configure and install the TCP/IP clients
* Able to gain critical knowledge media, topologies, protocols and standards, network implementation and network support.
Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Power Point, Java, Perl, C++, C, Visual Basics, JME mobile phone, Database SQL
Intro Algorithmic Design and ; Data Structure and Algorithms; Computers Applications and Programming; Mobile Computing JME; Computer Organization and Assemble Language; Concepts of Programming Language; Practical Java Programming GUI Interface; Operating Systems Concepts JAVA
Special Projects, University Of South Carolina Aiken, Aiken, SC /
* Participated in a group at research day discussing the development of JME.
* Presented the development of my game Rock, Paper, Scissors using JME to University of South Carolina Aiken faculty and classmates.
Special Projects, Francis Marion University, Florence, SC /
* Participated in a group at an Undergraduate Mathematics Conference that discussed the development and history of JME.
Stocker, Target, Columbia, SC / present
* Sales floor associate and backroom Stocker.
* Trained and supervised new employees.
Sales Floor Representative, WalMart, Columbia, SC / /
* Sales floor associate and stocker.
* Promoted to team lead over the pet department.
Sales Floor Representative, BOSE, Blythewood, SC / /
* Machine and forklift operator.