[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
W th Ter. Apt. ● Merriam, KS ● ●
July Present: Retail Data Systems, Kansas City, KS
System Support Technician
* Installation, implementation, configuration, testing, enduser training, and technical support on PointofSale POS systems for grocery and retail stores.
* Configure POS applications to client specifications.
* Provide remote and onsite support for customers around the country.
* Document support history in ticket monitoring application.
* Attended multiple POS IT training courses.
* Requested as technical liaison by company&;s largest grocery client for my positive attitude and attention to detail.
* Selected as company&;s lead installer for the ISS version POS software, and lead installer for Self Checkouts.
* Conceptualized and implemented preemptive imaging of Self Checkouts resulting in up to hours saved per restore.
October June : Dermatology and Skin Cancer Center, Leawood, KS
Medical Records Coordinator
* Coordinated transition from paper medical records to digital format.
* Trained and managed three parttime medical records clerks.
* Responsible for requests and subpoenas for medical records; analyzed data to verify correct records were released.
* Ensured all medical records department activities met established policies and procedures, as well as HIPAA confidentiality regulations.
* Maintained patient charts in medical record archive, typically processing charts daily.
* Proactively assisted staff onsite and via phone with desktop support issues, addressing both software and hardware related questions.
May September : America&;s Call Center, Kansas City, MO
* Answered phones, screened & directed calls, using a line phone system.
* Conducted client courtesy calls to confirm building inspections, and followed up to thank clients for their business.
* Created customized forms in Excel so inspectors could review inspection feedback.
February August : CSC Covansys, Lenexa, KS
Help Desk Analyst
* Provided technical support via phone and email, regarding issues related to proprietary and nonproprietary software, web interfaces, and user accounts.
* Assisted clients with hardware issues; including printers, faxes, laptops, desktop computers, routers, and switches.
May February : College Park Family Care Center, Lenexa, KS
* Scheduled patient appointments for doctors located in six offices; called patients to confirm appointments.
* Offered customer service during patient checkin and checkout; processed payments.
* Maintained familiarity with policies of multiple insurance vendors, and compliance with HIPAA regulations.
* Assessed urgency of incoming patient calls and escalated to the triage nurse.
April March : UPS Supply Chain Solutions, Overland Park, KS
* Coordinated setup of delivery shipments via proprietary scheduling software.
* Acted as Account Manager for major accounts.
* Documented written procedures for account holders.
* Tracked customer shipment status and provided timely progress reports.
* Only employee to crosstrain in every department; assisted in training of new employees.
* Acted as liaison to IT department.
Skills and Technical Proficiency
Computer Hardware and Networking
* Hardware troubleshooting; Windows based PCs
* Firewall and LAN installation and maintenance
* Fujitsu , Fujitsu , and Fujitsu POS computers
* Fujitsu UScan Genesis Self Checkout, Fujitsu UScan NextGen Self Checkout
* Windows /XP/Vista/
* SQL Server
* Acronis, Ghost
* Proficient with Word, Excel, and PowerPoint for Microsoft Office through
* Windows troubleshooting Windows /XP/Vista/
* POS applications: ISS V, V, and SV; including S Mobile, S Shelf Image, and S Balancing
* WinA/R, PCMAR
* WinEPS, ServerEPS, Virtual Terminal
Office Management Skills
* Extensive experience providing superior customer service; excellent verbal and written communication
* Data entry and retrieval
* Strong multitasker with high attention to detail
: Paola High School, Paola, KS
: ISS V POS software course
: Fujitsu UScan Self Checkout hardware and software training course