Managed IT Operations department for the global legal firm; Conyers Dill and Pearman, consisting of Level
Service Desk and Level Systems Administrators direct reports and outsource team. The Service
Desk operates x , supporting over users in two local and nine global data centres: Bermuda,
Cayman Islands, BVI, Hong Kong, Singapore, Dubai, Moscow, London, and Sao Paolo
• Developed operations and service desk documentation working closely with senior management
on defining the processes, service level agreements and reports based on ITIL methodologies.
• Created new service desk reports and made the resource and process changes that reduced
service request resolution time by %.
• Successfully integrated and managed the outsource service desk coverage for evenings and
making sure the service levels are maintained during and after the integration.
• Identified repeating problems and worked with other IT departments on solutions effectively
reducing the outages by %.
• Managed remote support and administration of nine global data centres, closely worked with local
vendors on telecom and infrastructure support and projects.
• Managed daily operations: service request follow up, troubleshooting, shift schedule, systems
administration and server support, incident management, backup administration, disaster recovery
and coordination of resources during critical outages. As incident manager coordinated resolution
and sent users notifications.
• Coordinated and managed the team during the global email system migration project K. The
project involved designing the AD/Exchange infrastructure and migration of the email services from
Novel GroupWise . to Exchange .