[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
YVONNE A. P.
Woodland Hills, CA
Comprehensive experience in the management of business applications/systems through analysis, design, configuration and implementation using SDLC processes and Six Sigma methodologies. Skilled in detailed project management of software applications to meet unique/highly complex company and customer needs. Proven accomplishments in leadership, teambuilding, resolving conflict, and employee performance management. Detailed analysis, budget planning, resource management and post application support in key strategic company projects. Additional proficiencies in ongoing productivity improvement initiatives, troubleshooting system problems, design and development of conversion programs, test data extract/load processes, and implementation of scrambling logic related to SOX requirement for the protection of sensitive customer data. Design and implementation of application development team training sessions and creation of knowledge bases using Sharepoint and Lotus Notes. Design and implementation of detailed defect tracking processes to identify opportunities for continuous process improvement.
M.B.A., Technology Management, University of Phoenix
M.S., Organizational Management, University of Phoenix
B.S., Business Administration, University of La Verne
Six Sigma Green Belt Certification
AVERY DENNISON, Pasadena, CA Present
IT Enterprise Project Management Office
IT Application Support Manager "Sentinel" Project Management Toolset
Management of Avery&;s global enterprise project management suite of tools. A suite of tools consisting of Microsoft Project Server and , Microsoft SharePoint, Microsoft Project , EPM Live Project Publisher third party addon. Evaluate, test, manage the deployment of all software enhancements and incident management. Manage a small team of contract application developers TCS. Assist business users in requirements gathering, problem determination, and end user training. Prepare training material and conduct onsite and virtual training sessions.
* Project data conversion from Microsoft to
* Implementation and training of upgrade to Microsoft Project Server
* Facilitation, Development, and Training of New Product Development R&D Worldwide
* Development and Training of NPD&;s Emerging Business Opportunities
* Migration and testing of Production, Development and Disaster Recovery Servers to new Data Center NextGen
* Preparation and presentation of all Project Managers, Portfolio Managers and Team Members on Sentinel tools. Via WebEx and in various worldwide timezones
* International travel to work with business units, gather requirements and provide handson or onsite classroom training sessions.
* Designed, developed and provided application support on custom project workspace and MS project templates
* Transitioned % of third party vendor support to local development team. Saving the company $$$
* Work with Avery&;s IT teams for
* Designed, developed, and implemented SharePoint Work Request Applicationchange management, incident reporting and tracking.
* Online documentation FAQ&;s, knowledge database
* Developed collaboration site for end user communications, knowledge sharing using Avery&;s InfoX tools.
* Streamlined processes for management of application resources adding/modifying and licenses. Adding processes on Lotus Notes, InfoX, and SharePoint
* Work with Microsoft and third party vendors on contract negotiations rates, skills,
* Design and manage Avery&;s Enterprise Project Management Library.
* Integration with Lotus Notes email for project communication and collaboration
* Design and implementation of document approval workflows to assist in Stage Gate Review and Audit
ST CENTURY INSURANCE COMPANY, Woodland Hills, CA
Senior IT Project Manager
Performed daytoday management of project plans and ensured projects stayed on course, on time and on budget. Platforms and applications for projects included Mainframe, DB, Oracle, WinNT, Unix, CSC Cogen, Gupta SQL Windows, Java, SQL, DocuCorp Documerge, AWD, Peoplesoft, Lotus Notes, Princeton Relational and Archiving, and Microsoft Windows/ Office product line, Sharepoint Sites, DBv. Upgrade, Oracle, TOAD .., Quest Central, and TeamTrack for defect tracking.
* Elected team member for Six Sigma Green Belt Certification and project. Selected a project focusing on the reduction of application code migration defects. Certification achieved in July and project completed in September .
* Led a team of developers and analysts responsible for database design reviews for a large Customer Care conversion from a Legacy application to a tier Mainframe DB platform. Successfully completed the . design with a % certainty it met all business requirements. To date team has made minimal changes to the . schema and has completed % of development on time.
* Prepared and implemented new Database Change Request procedure using a TeamTrack database for the maintenance and control of all database changes.
* Completed a $.M Claims Data and Infrastructure Project on time and under budget consisting of phases: PData Bridges from new Claims application to Legacy application; PStructural and functional redesign of the Claims Client/Vendor desktop application, as well as development of new Maintenance Tool; PIdentification of all Claims reports and conversion to EDW application, replacing all Crystal reports currently in place. Team consisted of technical lead, business functional lead, inhouse developers, and during startup development phase, outsourced development resources. Project lead in Vendor arbitration documentation and information gathering processes. Responsible for monthly accruals in Peoplesoft.
* Led new states business expansion projects for all Client, SQL reviews, database changes, data models/dictionaries, Master Vendor application changes, and all related code migrations throughout the SDLC life cycle. Budgets ranged from $K to $.M including discovery through postimplementation. All projects met estimated budgets and timelines with production reported defects.
* Led team responsible for all Application Data and databases data models, data dictionaries, and all production data modifications, ensuring that SarbanesOxley requirements regarding databases and data modifications were controlled, communicated and documented.
* Managed the Performance Tuning team responsible for performance testing and improving application, batch, CICS transactions, or SQL tuning in order to meet application performance metrics.
* Also responsible for all application data extract and loads for testing and application support. Using the Princeton Relational Tools, extracted on average K policies, losses and related client information for the purposes of unit and regression testing. Data is extracted and loaded from DB, Legacy, and Oracle database along with an additional + SQLS that met specific business test scenarios.
EL CAMINO RESOURCES, LTD
Applications Development Manager
Managed internal teams and outside consultants responsible for U.S. internal and web development applications and infrastructure at locations comprising + users using VPN, CompuServe, Wan and Internet connections. Responsible for the management of critical enterprise software and development projects using FlexxPerts Proprietary Leasing, AP/AR & GL Applications, WinNT, Oracle on Unix, ChangePoint & Goldmine Sales Force Automation Tools and Ecommerce products using Netscape EcXpert EDI product. Analyzed existing business processes, requirements, and developed custom applications to streamline and meet those requirements. Responsible for providing strong leadership in value added application solutions to sales force, administrative and support staff.
COMPINFO, SUBSIDIARY OF PCDOCS, INC.
Consultant/Client Services West Coast Project Manager
Consultant/senior project manager providing services to U.S. major corporate clients for project implementations ranging from to , users. Prepared business requirements, project plans, project budgets and cost benefit analysis. Designed and developed customizations on proprietary PowerBuilder application on Oracle, SQL and Sybase platforms. Developed product and enduser training. Devised and implemented major business process improvements through streamlining internal client service methodologies and customer implementations. Coauthored user and systems administration reference manuals for first release of company&;s proprietary product.
Office Automation Supervisor/Client Solutions
Managed and implemented all information technology hardware and software requirements and application projects. Responsible for the procurement, installation and maintenance of LAN infrastructure using fiber optic and Ethernet / based T network, WinNT servers, Oracle database, Office desktops, Lotus Notes, and Onyx Sales Force Automation application. Implemented and supervised Help Desk responsible for all enduser support. Evaluated and recommended hardware and software purchases. Negotiated with all vendors and contractors for products and services. Implemented government funded state program for training end users on Microsoft desktop applications. Managed systems administration, installation and training for ROLM enterprise telephone call centers. Responsible for the evaluation, installation, configuration and training of new Energy Marketing Trading system.
Promoted to Client Solutions Representative for client department organizations. Provided assistance and support for all corporate department technology requirements. Assisted in business process analysis and the redesign of business units collaborating with clients in the evaluation, selection and development of appropriate technology. Participated in yearlong corporate strategic sourcing team in the evaluation and recommendation of EDI/Electronic Commerce corporate strategy. Solved daily departmental technology issues and negotiated service level agreements. Developed and implemented hardware and software upgrades. Conducted presentations to executive level management on client project implementations
Managed technical support staff for Corporate Legal department supporting attorneys and support staff. Directed all hardware and software purchases and implementations. Managed Help Desk support staff that provided all desktop applications training and support. Assumed responsibility for the techprocessing center during mission critical corporate general rate case filing activities. Developed and presented all training sessions for department applications. Streamlined workflow processes. Negotiated contracts and service level agreements with internal and external vendors. Assisted in budget analysis and planning. Aided in the procurement, installation and maintenance of Novell LAN infrastructure. Established network and systems administration for CompInfo Corporate LawPack application, Novell network, Wang MiniComputer, and Microsoft product lines.
* Selected for yearlong leadership program designed to develop and implement enterprise corporate solutions as future change agents for the company.
* Implemented desktop and Help Desk support functions through the development and implementation of operational standards and documentation.
* Devised and instituted departmental technology newsletter to communicate technology news and information.
* Designed, developed and implemented a Visual Basic departmental timekeeping/billing system for use by all attorneys and administrative staff.