[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
Melville, NY tel:..
Strategic IT Provider of Client Service Solutions
Dynamic, results driven professional who bridges Client Services and IT with timely and efficient
solutions within the Healthcare and Financial Services sectors. Senior level manager, with a track record
of developing and implementing strategic plans, as well as design to deployment of largescale systems,
proven to meet client needs and expectations. Recognized as an exceptional team leader who balances the
competing interests of senior management, third party vendors, and business endusers. Instrumental in
fostering corporate growth from a small business model to a multimillion dollar market leader.
Skills and Expertise
|• Enterprise Technology|• HIPAA Compliance |• Healthcare |• Client Services Liaison|
|• Project Management |• Change Management |• Process Improvements |• Managed Care |
|• Software Design |• Business Requirements|• Strategic Planning |• Data Conversion |
|• Business Analysis |• Medicaid Billing |• Revenue Cycle Mgmt. |• Legacy System Migration|
|• System |• MS Office |• SDLC |• Staff Development |
|Implementations | | | |
|• Financial Services |• Payroll |• Tax Depository |• Third Party |
| | | |Administrators |
Sandata Technologies LLC, Port Washington, NY
Leading IT service provider of webbased solutions to the nationwide Home Healthcare sector offering
Telephony Monitoring, Scheduling, Billing, Payroll, and Reporting services. Sandata products enable
significant cost savings and operational efficiencies to home healthcare agencies as well as managed care
payors by closely integrating Client Service with Enterprise Technology.
IT Product Director –
Coordinated Client Services, Operations, and IT departments to support largescale Scheduling, Billing and
Payroll Systems for Home Healthcare clients, generating $.B in annual Medicaid billing, managed care
contract billing, and .M annual payroll checks. Provided consistent customer communications to
reinforce corporate branding, redesign and automation of business processes, management of client
expectations, and timely resolution of client and application staff technical issues.
• Provided highlevel technical analysis and system design to support Client Services
implementation and conversion efforts onto multiple Fiscal systems, effectively increasing Sandata
• Facilitated migration of standard ’fee for service’ billing to Managed Care environment to comply
with N.Y. State mandates.
• Incorporated strong relationships with Unions and Government Agencies, including NY Dept. of
Health, NY Medicaid, and NY Human Resource Administration, to support clients’ operational and
regulatory requirements stemming from Union and Government mandates.
• Member of Project Management Office. Directed business analysts to provide requirements
documents for all ongoing projects. Managed inhouse and outsourced data conversion efforts that
enabled migration of legacy applications to a webbased platform.
• Managed Payroll outsourcing project. Responsibilities included evaluation of multiple SAAS based
systems, comparison of alternative business models, requirements gathering and data interface design.
Provided modern solution to existing legacy applications, and entry into national payroll market.
• Aligned extensive knowledge of Tax processing/ reporting to collaborate with Tax Depository
department supporting + customers. Directed Positive Pay and Direct Deposit client
implementations across + banks for + clients, effectively reducing fraud and abuse while
containing client costs.
• Collaborated with Computer Sciences Corporation, the NY Medicaid Fiscal Agent, to maximize
client claims reimbursement for revenue generation and increased cash flow. Served as Sandata
HIPAA Privacy Officer and directed conversion of Medicaid legacy billing to HIPAA compliant
EDI formats for regulatory compliance.
• Led client workshops on financial applications to evaluate client needs and regulatory requirements,
and to ensure client retention.
• Developed and executed process improvement strategies for efficient management of client IT
issues. Provided internal System Training that significantly improved accuracy, response time,
and client satisfaction.
Managed team of programmers and QA analysts responsible for design, support, and documentation of
Scheduling, Billing, and Payroll applications for nonprofit and forprofit Home Healthcare Agencies that
grew from a customer base of to +.
• Facilitated the integration of Electronic Time and Attendance with Scheduling, Billing, and Payroll,
resulting in a savings from to present of close to $ Billion.
• Managed major system conversion and migration of database and Operating System from Data
General to HPUX. Platform
• Led development and implementation of Intranet Reporting Depository for permanent retention of all
financial reports and client files, providing efficient access to historical reporting for audits and daily
Senior Programmer Analyst –
• Design, development and support of Pharmacy Benefit Management software for HMOs, Unions,
Govt. agencies, Corporations, and Employer groups resulting in effective data management,
operational efficiencies, and ultimate access to new marketplace and additional corporate entity.
• Design, development and support of complete Payroll Application and Medicaid Management
Information billing, remittance, and A/R system for nonprofit Home Health Care Agencies that
enabled Sandata entry into the Home Healthcare sector.
• Designed Sandata internal customer billing system to provide metrics on system feature usage and
increase company cash flow.
Currently pursuing PMP Certification at Stony Brook University
New York University: BA Mathematics, minor in Computer Science Dean’s List, Phi Mu Epsilon