[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
• Over + years of proven experience as Senior Solution/Enterprise Architect, specializing in ObjectOriented Analysis,
Architecture & Design Patterns, Service Oriented Architecture SOA, Mobile Platform, Social Media strategy, and
• Extensive experience in RFPs, Highend Architecture Consulting and establishing Centers of Excellences CoEs.
• Worked as Senior Solution Architect and Enterprise Architect in multiple engagements
• Extensive experience in TOGAF , DoDAF, SOMA, MDA, and Zachman frameworks.
• Involved in Enterprise solutioning with evolving enterprise technologies like data analytics, cloud, Mobile and social.
• Extensive experience in defining the technology blueprint, roadmap, governance for the enterprise.
• Hands on experience in multiple technologies in projects ranging from Mainframe, Client/Server and NTier Web
Technologies including SOA based framework. Currently, worked on architecting SOA solutions based on SOMA ., SIMM
& SGMM standards.
• Provided technology stack evaluation for architecture, prepared recommendations/solution.
• Strong expertise in creating guidelines and best practices for developing, selecting, and implementing solutions within
• Interacted with CXO’s, PM’s, developers and focus groups to minimize expenditure, avoid redundancy, and improve overall
synergy within organization.
• Involved in presales and proposal preparation.
• Possess excellent problem solving, written, communication, presentation and organizational skills.
• Involved in organizationwide initiatives like technical interviews, training, mentoring, and CMM/CMMI implementation and
coordinating with crossfunctional teams.
• Cultivated long term relationship with various technology development partners and vendors.
• Extensive domain knowledge in Insurance, Healthcare, Banking, Telecom, Retail, and Utility domain
• Received Enterprise Level Award from State Farm, Aetna, Hartford, and Wachovia management.
Enterprise Architecture Definition
Enterprise Mobile and Social Roadmap
Enterprise Cloud Solutioning
Enterprise Data Analytics
Enterprise Self Service Solution Definition
ATAM and Project/Program Management
EA Planning and Governance
Service Oriented Architecture
Presales and Proposal Preparation
Requirements & Solution Architecture
Service offerings/Go to Market strategy creation
CERTIFICATIONS & TRAININGS
• Bachelor of Engineering in Electronics BE from Bombay University
• Trained on PMI methodologies certified with PDU for PMP
• Cognizant – Thought Leadership Training, Idea Management Training, Architecture Modeling Training, Presales for Leaders,
& PMI Training
• Corner Stone Certification Fundamentals of Auto, Claims, & Fire Insurance
• Trained in the Project Management, Leadership, Communication, and Team Building as part
of the Corporate Training Initiative
• Trained on Cloud Computing, Virtualization, BPM, JEE Application Architecture, Design
Patterns, Web Application Security Assessment, Security Architecture, Performance
Engineering, and Architectural Perspective, Architectural Best Practices in JEE, Enterprise/Web Content Management as
part of corporate/account level training initiative.
• Cognizant Technology Solution Sept to Present
• Scandent Solutions Presently Cambridge Solutions Apr to Sept
• Patni Computer Systems Mar to Apr
• Papan Automation Artificial Intelligence for Health May to Mar
• Affiliated with Smith Research, IL
• Affiliated to following groups: SOA professionals worldwide group, Agile Project Management Group, Anything
Enterprise Architecture, Center for the Advancement of the Enterprise Architecture Profession, Cloud Computing, VMware &
Virtualization, Enterprise Service Bus, Gartner Enterprise Architecture Xchange, Resource Oriented Architecture,
SCAService Component Architecture, The Enterprise Architecture Network, and WSO
Methodologies: Agile Scrum, RUP, AOP, SOMA, OOA&D, OOMD.
Enterprise Architecture & Consulting skills: TOGAF Framework, Zachman Framework, Gartner Framework, EA Roadmap, EA
Governance, ATAM, IT & SOA Governance modeling, Enterprise Architecture/SOA adoption Roadmap, Service Identification
framework, Telelogic System Architect, Tool Rationalization, Enterprise Architecture Assessments, RACI Model, Regulatory
Compliance Model, EA Board Setup.
SOA /Portal Technologies: SOA standards, Web Services, SOA technology stack selection, Web Services design, UDDI, WSDL,
SOAP, XML, Application Servers, WebSphere Process Server, WebSphere Portal Server, Enterprise Service Bus, Oracle SOA
Suite, Business Process Modeling, WSRR, Open Source SOA StackMaven etc., Web ., BB, Middleware, Composite
Applications, Registries/Repositories, Enterprise Portals, EAI/EII
Software & Languages: JEE, Java, JSF, Ajax, Ruby on Rails, Spring Framework, ASP, XML/XSL, VB, Hibernate, HTML,
VBScript, Pascal, Basic, UML, COBOL, Pro*C, PL/SQL, CICS, XML/Dtd, XML/RPC, CGI, JCL, COM/DCOM, DHTML,
WAP/WML,MQ Series, JMS, EJB ., iBatis, Seagate Crystal Reports, Power Builder, VB.NET, C, Sun Java Xml Parser, SAX
PRPC/PegaRules, Sun JavaCAPS, Kony, Webtrends
Servers: WebSphere Application, WebSphere Portal, WebSphere Process Server, WebLogic Application, JBoss Application, Sun
Database: Oracle, MYSQL, DB, Sybase, SQL Server, VSAM
Development/Design Tools: Visio, Rational Rose, Websphere Integration Developer WID, RAD, WSAD, Eclipse,
NetBeans, IBM Clearcase, Rational Software Architect RSA., Accord XML, BEA Aqua Logic Service Bus, SourceSafe,
WebSphere Business Modeler, IIS ., Oracle/BEA AquaLogic Registry Repository JDK ., Visual Caf‰ ., RM tools DOORs
& IBM Rational RequisitePro, Omni Plus Sungard product, Visual InterDev ., ODBC ., Knowledgeware, Rating engines
Insbridge, Ratabase, Blaze, Duck Creek, Rule engines Jrules, Drools, SQL Server .//, EasyTrieve, XML Spy, Visual
Studio.NET, Weblogic , WSO Registry, SOFEA, Dojo, ExtJs, BPEL IBM’s WebSphere Process Server, Virtual Agent, Visitor
Data Mart, Microsoft Data Entity Framework, Adobe LiveCycle, Electronic File Cabinet EFC, Adaptik, SEO, Document
Management System, SonicMQ ESB, DOORs, Adaptik, Webtrends, Kony, Antenna, Wordpress, Salesforce, Squarespace &
Operating Systems: Windows , Windows , Windows NT, MSDOS, Windows XP, IBM , IBM ES, UNIX,
|. Cognizant is a leading provider of information technology, consulting and business process outsourcing services. |
|With more than global delivery centers & over , employees, we combine a unique onsite/offshore delivery model |
|infused by a distinct culture of customer satisfaction. A member of the NASDAQ index and S&P Index, Cognizant |
|is a Forbes Global company and is ranked among top information technology companies in Business Week’s Info Tech |
|, Hot Growth and Top Performers listings. |
|Sept to Present |Enterprise Architect/Senior Solution Architect/Senior Application Architect |
|Cognizant Solutions, NJ | |
|Enterprise Architect Client: Aetna, CT, USA, Duration months, Project Cost – Approx. M USD, Team Size – + |
|Involved in designing architecture solutions – Software, Logical, & Architecture for the system |
|Involved in defining the Cloud Computing, Client Computing, Social Media and Mobile strategy for Enterprise |
|Lead, Planned & cocoordinated with the team size of + to ensure the design proposed is followed, and performance is |
|Developed Domain Control Book concept to manage domain architectural artifacts at an enterprisewide. |
|Created Tech Architecture, Design & Tech Specs that acts as a guiding principle to deliver the tasks given. |
|Provided technical governance and leadership across the channel program to make optimum use of technology toolsets, |
|frameworks and reuse of internally developed components, leading to successful deliveries |
|Ensured consistency of technology usage in projects, by continuously reviewing existing toolsets and code, suggesting |
|reuse of components and ensuring the design of new components allows for potential reuse. |
|Provided direction on technology use an