[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
OBJECTIVE: Interested in pursuing a career in Management in an esteemed organization where I can utilize my deep knowledge of proficient skills to contribute in growth of the company.
Elementary Concepts of:
* Operating Systems XP, Windows
* Msoffice Excel, Word, Internet, Typing W.P.M.
* Knowledge of database DBA part SQL Queries, MsSQL Server ,
* Basic Knowledge of SSRS , SSIS
* Project Execution, Planning ,Manpower Management, Vendor Management , Database Management
* Knowledge of SLAService Level Agreement
* Keen to learn any technology as per the requirement of the organization.
* MBA IT From Sikkim Manipal University
* Graduation in Arts from Kota university in
* HSC from Sr. Sec. School Antah Baran Rajasthan May .
* SSC from High Secondary School Antah, Baran, Rajasthan May .
* year diploma in computer Basic application from Global Computer Center
* Diploma in SQL, PL/SQL using Oracle g from NIIT Delhi.
* May to present working in Vakrangee Software Ltd.Mumbai As a Management Trainee. In PDS pilot Public Distribution System in India, project has handled data digitization center&;s responsibilities with employees ,worked on SQL SERVER in ChandigarhIndia,and has worked in UIDAI project also managed manpower Right now working as a Project executive in National Population Register Project in Shimla and managing responsibilities of MY SQL server and digitization center Himachal Pradesh and software related issues, backup, database restore loading data into tables and other day by day reports and employees with production and accuracy, planning for new center setup and hiring process also include into my responsibilities Census database.
* To worked as a back office executive in Right Concept Marketing Bhilwara Rajasthan.
* JULY To DEC Months exp. In National Thermal Power Corporation Ltd as a data entry operator in ERP Central Govt. Organization.
* months worked in PATNI COMPUTER SYSTEMS LTD. As a project trainee.
* Responsibilities In NPR & PDS or UIDAI
This position has direct responsibility to provide support to Project and Program Management with a range of tracking, coordinating, documentation and issues management activities across the SLA.
Project planning; Project scheduling, Risk Analysis and Project tracking
::Manage the Database for Projects within scope of the Project/Program assigned Update, Merging, Reports, and depend on requirements
::Support the program/project manager in the development of project plans and projectrelated task
::Manage all activities related to tracking of effort/actual/cost on the project
::Support the entire project team with various tasks to ensure project execution which will include being accountable in the execution/management of project subtasks
::Assist the Project Manager & Program Director in tracking, monitoring and following up on appropriate risk management practices throughout the project lifecycle
::Assist the Project Manager & Program Director to ensure that change, acceptance and approval management is proactive and effective on all projects.
::Ensure that appropriate processes, tools and techniques are used by the project teams. Apply and communicate processes and project management methodology and templates, contributing to continuous process improvements
::Assist the Project Manager in effectively and consistently delivering project status reporting updates on project accomplishments against milestones
::Assist with the preparation of material for the integration of new team members
* Net surfing
Date of Birth th April,
C/o Sushant N.,
Singhadiya TalaiJagdish colony, w.no., H.no.,
Home cont + Brother