• Programming, Modeling Languages; and Frameworks
– JSP,Servlets,Java RMI,COMET, and Web Services; coded a smaller version of Bet and Win.
– JEE,JPA,SOA,BPEL,XML and MOM; coded a scalable online store for the Enterprise
Application Integration course.
– Java and Python; very good understanding of the OOP paradigm.
– C; coded a compiler in C for the Compilers project and for the Data Structures course
– MATLAB; made some image and sound transformations forData Analysis and Transformation.
– Action Script ; made a game for the Multimedia course.
– SQL and PL/SQL; coded an booking online store for the Databases course.
– OpenGL; coded a bowling game for the Computer Graphics course.
– Android and Java ME; coded a mobile application for the project of Ubiquitous Systems.
– Google Maps API and JSON; coded a mobile application for the project of Ubiquitous Systems.
– Regular Expressions; Screen scrapping for the Enterprise Application Integration course.
• Social, Communication and Organizational
– Exchange Student in Sweden;I hope it is a rewarding experience
– Lived in Macau for years; this experience improved my social skills a great deal, while enriching
my cultural knowledge at the same time.
– Good communicator
– Love Sports; currently blue belt of Taekwondo, in my entire life I played: Football, Basket, Karate,