• Software Development: C, C++, C, Java and Visual Basic , HTML, CSS, Object Oriented Analysis and Design.
• Webbased Applications: MS Office, JBuilder, Macromedia Dreamweaver MX, Rational Rose, OPNet, MS Visual Studio,
Cold Fusion, Expression engine,. Conceptual knowledge of Content Management Systems ,SAP and ERPs.
• Network Management and Security: Conceptual knowledge of LANs & WANs and their deployment. Conceptual and applied
knowledge of VPN, IDS, Firewalls, Access Lists, Frame Relay, Routing Protocols, VLANs, STP, ISDN ,NAT and their
deployment. Experience of DNS, FTP, Web Server, Web Hosting, Domain Controller and Proxy server configurations on
Windows and Linux.
Coursework: Network Design and Management, Network Security and Advance Networking.
• Platforms: Linux, Unix,Windows XX
• Databases: SQL, Oracle i
Newtech Solutions Lahore, PK
An international consulting firm that develops a wide range of websites and webbased applications for businesses. In addition to
complete endend management of a new website development project, NewTech Solutions also develops desktop applications.
Consultant Software Developer, Human Resources Assistant —
• Reliability: Consistently met deadlines in stressful and fast paced environment.
• Customer Service: Greeted clients and served as liaison between clients and project managers.
• Business Development: Contributed new products and services including automated communication to enhance relationships
with offshore clients.
• Teamwork: Consistently worked in teams ranging from two to seven persons.
• Organization: Managed and maintained employee records and files
• Dispute Resolution: Served as first line of communication for internal disputes
• Recruiting Consulting: Created applicant database used for recruiting consulting
University of Illinois – Student Affairs Urbana, IL
A unit with , staff working across twelve campus departments providing quality programs, services, facilities, and living
environments to empower students to achieve the greatest potential in their personal and academic development.
Web Developer Oct –Jan
• Communication: Worked directly under the Director of Student Affairs
• Customer Service: Organized client’s requirements into an implementable design
• Networking: Developed and managed graphic designer assisting with project