[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
Email: HYPERLINK ""
São José dos Campos, Brazil
Project Manager with year of a consistent track record of leading & delivering enterprise projects. Committed to professionalism, highly organized, able to see the big picture while paying attention to small details, and excellent communication skills. Fluent English and Spanish.
SUMMARY OF SKILLS
* Excellent in project management methodologies, planning, scheduling methods, and tools
* Expert in leading enterprise software solution projects
* Excellent in managing, mentoring, and coaching team members
* Strong documentation and reporting skills
* Excellent interpersonal, collaboration, and problem solving skills
* Strong understanding of Scrum methodology, Business Analysis and PMI best practices
* Expert in deliver webbased applications, CRM solutions and ERP systems.
* Deep knowledge in business analysis in different areas Sales, Distribution, and Materials
* Microsoft products implementation and integration Project Server, SharePoint
* PMI PMP Certificate, Project Management Professional In Progress
* Master of Business Administration Project and Business Management In Progress
* Degree in System Analysis
Project Manager March/ present
* Played a key leadership role on the design, development and implementation of a completely redesigned TAX and Financial system SAP.
* Lead several internal projects to reduce the operation cost.
* Brazil Compliance Program: Leading the project and product development of Compliance Program, which is a program to remove several workarounds on TAX and Finance areas and develop SAP solutions to manage those process. Applying PMI roles to deliver the best quality product based on best practices.
* Responsible for managing solutions delivered by teams in different countries such as USA, China, India and Mexico, focus on MOC Management of Change and UAT User Acceptance Test, responsible for manage the analysis, solution design, process documentation specially the changes in the process, test plan, control issues, implement solutions into production environment and warranty period.
Senior Business Analyst July/ March/
* Development Coordinator, monitoring the project with regard to deadlines, risk mitigation, cost, quality of delivery, project status meetings with customers, project documentation WBS, schedules, status reports to management.
* Analysis and assessment of business requirements, mapping business processes for Sales and Distribution processes to align to the company&;s market strategy.
* Yell Group Project: Yell aims to be the marketing department of the SME in a changing world. Operating in the UK, US, Spain, Chile, Peru & Argentina, Yell aims to provide SMEs with the advertising tools they need to showcase their businesses through the most relevant and advanced products and services.
* CRM implementation, aligned with the market strategy and providing a new framework to manage advertising tools, sales, distribution and support the operation.
Senior ERP Analyst October/ July/
Flextronics Institute of Technology.
* Managed a team of members outsourced to different consultancies by Flextronics Institute, and delivered number of initiatives and projects of web applications and enterprise projects, within budget, and with high level of quality and customer satisfaction
* Support the operation, large experience in Human Resources, Sales, Distribution and Materials areas.
* IBM MCI project: Responsible for Sales and Manufacturing developments through outsourced team, the project consists in a platform to support all sales process since receive the sales order, process into Flextronics ERP, manage materials and production, stress test and validations, invoice control, shipment between Flextronics and IBM for Blade Center and Storage.
* Responsible for analysis, solution design, test plan, coordinate development team outsourced, move to production environment, training and support the whole project during the warranty period.
* Test process automation, % of reduction in the delivery time and reduce to % the product rejection amount.
* HP Project RFID Tracking system with RFID technology Radio Frequency Identification to cartridges production to reduce the material loss, prevent errors in the package, shipment, and delivery. Achieving % of increase in the production rates and a % reduction in the levels of material loss.
* Responsible for communication between Flextronics and HP Brazil for monitoring and project status, requirements analysis, implementation and warranty support.
* RH ERP Implement RH ERP for Flextronics International to control about , employees.
* Responsible for system parameterization, analysis, solution design, training, support during the critical period monthly close.
* SCO Project Budget Control System, online approval control for department budget providing a particular solution to attend SOX SarbanesOxley roles.
* Team development coordinator, GAP analysis and development of improvements to the new version.
Technical Support October/
Soft & Cia, Sorocaba SP
* Hired, mentored, coached and supervised a technical team and helped members take on greater responsibilities
* Support the users, responsible for training and maintain the systems working correctly with guaranty that all the information was send to the government Prodesp.
* Team and support coordinator.