[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
* + years experience in all phases of the IT life cycle.
* Seasoned Project Manager. Strong leadership ability.
* Maintains focus on goals and clear strategies for achieving those goals, explores innovative solutions, encourages appropriate risktaking.
* Practical insight and common sense based on experience and a solid understanding of business and technology.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills, able to effectively communicate with all levels of management, customers, and technical specialists.
* Depth and breadth of technical and interpersonal skills with the ability to multitask and move among roles as business needs require.
* Thrives on problem resolution and "making it happen."
* Certified Six Sigma Black Belt
* PMP in progress June,
Areas of Expertise
* System Installation, Upgrade and Replacement back and front ends, clientserver, terminal emulation, batch, online, network
* Legacy system migration and integration, migrating mainframe and UNIX systems to new technologies
* New data center set up and migration
* Operational nonIT project management
* System Administration Network, Server, Desktop
* Onsite and Remote, Management, Tech Lead, handson
* User Support, training, documentation, policy and process development
* Process Improvement
* Call Center; Dedicated Product, Service or Client Support
* Troubleshooting backend, frontend, user or clientspecific
Data quality assurance and reporting
* Batch and online data input, validation, extraction, reporting.
* Analysis and correction of processes causing data inconsistencies
* Data extract, convert and load ECL, multiple data interfaces, data merge, data validation ; data from diverse sources,
* Ad hoc reporting; Design and development of reports and reporting processes to reduce costs and cycle time
* Windows Servers, workstations, desktops Windows , , NT, XP, Vista Intel, HP, Ethernet, Cisco, LAN, WAN Citrix MetaFrame, interfaces to Mainframe / Unix / Solaris.
* Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, Project, PowerPoint, Visio, Exchange, Outlook, Lotus Notes
Business Consulting Services Morehead KY / Present
Providing services to small and startup companies:
* Business plan and business process development for an Internet based job search web site.
* Contact database, interface, and reporting development, in MS Access, for a professional training organization.
* Data migration from existing contact database to newly developed contact database.
* Six Sigma Blackbelt certification.
TRAINOR GLASS COMPANY Atlanta GA
Project Manager / /
Managed local, regional and national clientspecific projects. Responsible for procurement, supplier management, logistics, integration, quality assurance, change management, customer and vendor communications, and issue resolution. Simultaneously managed two $ million projects and assisted on a $ million project. Proposed and implemented a time and cost savings program to stage and assemble supplied components inhouse prior to delivery to client.
SAGE SOFTWARE Lawrenceville GA
Technical Support Specialist contractor, Axiom Staffing Group / /
Provided technical support for Peachtree Accounting software products and services, including
* Crossplatform technical support for customers using Peachtree software on Windows , Vista, XP, in standalone and network environments.
* Call Center and clientdedicated phonebased customer service, troubleshooting, problem resolution, technical and user support.
J. BENTON HOMES Huntsville AL
IT Manager / /
Responsible for increasing efficiency and effectiveness of operations by managing workflow, cost analysis, and implementation of savings opportunities. Installed and supported
* VoIP phone system and FAX server for main office and satellite locations, + users.
* VPN Virtual Private Network for Sales Agents.
* Microsoft integrated software solutions for sales and operations, including a system to integrate all phases of business operations to improve efficiency of operations and accuracy of data entry.
* Workstation hardware and software for + headquarters users with remote access for builders and sales agents.
* Policies and procedures for computer operations.
* Data Quality assurance for sales and operations.
* Designed, developed and maintained pivot tables for:
* Input and tracking of supplier materials and labor prices
* Automation of costs and retail pricing of models and options, improving accuracy and consistency for customers, purchasing agents, builders, operations and warranty.
SELF EMPLOYED Conyers GA; Huntsville AL
Technical and Operational Consulting / /
Automobile Dealerships, including sales training and business startup consulting
Shortterm projects for individuals and small businesses,
RISK SCIENCES GROUP Atlanta GA
Subsidiary of Crawford & Company / /
Technical Operations Manager / /
Managed research, development, deployment and support of new technologies and IT strategies. Managed technical specialists supporting multiple locations. Designed new data center, including infrastructure strategy, hardware, software, data migration, backup, and disaster recovery.
Network Support / Project Manager / /
Supported Windows , XP, NT and Citrix MetaFrame server configuration, defined Windows NT policies and access profiles, implemented network security practices to protect company and client resources. Developed strategy for receipt and automation of data loads from diverse sources. Created and maintained processes to extract data from Risk Sciences&; data bases in a format useful for client insurance carriers. Analyzed customer service processes and complaints and developed new processes to improve customer satisfaction, including multiple environments for development, test and production, Asset Management aging and replacement strategy, and Preventive Maintenance rotation to reduce /prevent outages.
Increasing levels of responsibility in technical support and development positions, including Minolta, Deloitte &Touche, GE Capital, Norrell Corporation, and Risk Sciences Group.
Education and Training
Evergreen Valley College, San Jose, CA Business
Baker Jr. College, Flint MI Data Processing /Accounting
Microsoft Networking Essentials certification
Windows NT Network Fundamentals, System Administration
Six Sigma Blackbelt certification
PMP Exam Prep
PMP certification Anticipated Exam Date June,
Automax Sales Consultant Training
Glass Management Institute graduate National Glass Management Institute Training