[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
• Professional software engineer; passionate about producing rapid and sustained software engineering
results. Pursuing a position in SQA / testing, verification and validation including data analysis or
metrics work within any industry.
• Expert in business and software requirements analysis, as well as data analysis in support of project
management, quality assurance, CM, regulatory compliance FDA, MilSpec, and testing verification
• Possesses a wide breadth of software development experience in many roles which allows for
total objectivity in assessing all IT projects and recommending successful data integration
solutions to SQA challenges.
• Exceptional documentation, presentation, staff development, training, and leadership skills.
Authored numerous plans, documents, procedures, standards, policies, guidelines, overviews,
assessments, white papers, presentations, reports, and templates.
• Holds a Masters Degree in Computer Science, as a foundation for SQA, data analysis, and
• Colorado Technical University, Colorado Springs, CO MS Degree in Computer Science
• Idaho State University, Pocatello, ID BS Degree in physics
• Software Engineering, Windows , Windows XP Pro, IIS .
• Risk Management
• SQA , C, Visual Studio , VB, SQL
• S/W CM
• Integration & Test verification and validation
• Business Requirements Analysis
• SW Requirements Analysis
• Project Planning
• Project Management
• Regulatory compliance FDA, CFR , MilStandards
Client: WORKEFFECTS, INC –PORT TOWNSEND, WA
Period: April to Present
Role: SQA Engineer parttime,
• Performing design analysis, verification, validation SQA, limited troubleshooting, and some
documentation on a webbased survey system with ASP.NET .. components IIS . using MS
Access in C with ASP.NET .. Some automated testing using WatiN, WatiN Test Recorder, and
• Rehosted the project from to a WEBHostLife server, correcting erroneous records in the DB MS
Access, adding additional languages Chinese to the web site, rebuilding the projects in Visual C
Visual Studio and preparing documents for future maintenance and enhancements.
• Performed all validation on the published code changes. Performing some data analysis using ViSta
Visual Statistics for determining correlation across survey groups also using MS Access and MS
Excel. Publish statistics on Web pages built in Dreamweaver CS .
• Designed future WEB design updates and adding additional features. Documented processes business
and maintenance and wrote a proposal for system redesigns.
Client: ADECCO CONSULTING AT PHILIPS MEDICAL –, SEATTLE, WA
Period: April toDec
Role: Test Engineer
• Performing design analysis, verification, and documentation on an embedded medical device with PC
components. Creating and analyzing requirements, reviewing code ‘C’, Perl, Python, preparing
documents for test planning verification and validation, and performing embedded system tests
black box and grey box testing.
• Assisting in project management in documentation, schedules, and FDA regulatory issues – GMP,
CFR . Preparing and performing embedded tests SQA on a large, complex subsystem.
• Tests developed and executed using the Green Hills Multi builder/ debugger for the Integrity OS for
C++ code. Using Merant Tracker for defect CM, PVCS for code CM, VectorCAST for code coverage
analysis, and CaliberRM for requirements tracking.
• Using VectorCAST/Cover for code coverage analysis. Writing design documents performing some
requirements analysis, and working on process improvements. Used COCOMO II, McCabe
Complexity tool, MS Visio, MS ACCESS, MS Excell for data analysis on project planning and metrics
related to testing.
Client: ANALYSTS INTERNATIONAL CONSULTING AT BOEING CORP.TUKWILA,
Period: Aug to Apr
• Performing integration testing whitebox validation and verification SQA on a very large multi
system integration project. Performing many planning, requirements, analysis and test duties as well
as some process improvement.
• Using ClearQuest, HP Quality Center, and some Quick Test Professional. Windows XP clients to
mixed servers Windows , UNIX with databases and custom GUI.
• Using Macroscope+ for documentation and process basics. Used MS Visio, MS ACCESS, MS Excell
for data analysis on metrics related to testing.
• Used HPQC extensively for test coverage as well as requirements and design crossreferencing in line
with coverage evaluations.
Employer: COLDWATER CREEK,SEATTLE,WA
Period: Oct to Jan
Role: Lead Quality Engineer
• At Coldwater Creek, performed process improvement efforts while performing benchmarking and
whitebox testing validation SQA on a Webcentric database system Windows XP, Server,
SQL Server, Oracle .
• Evaluated and refined requirements and customer perspectives for validation.
• Created classes on software engineering topics along with standards and guidelines for more formal
• Used MS Visio, MS ACCESS, MS Excel for data analysis on metrics related to testing defects and
Employer: DHL,SCOTTSDALE, AZ
Period: Oct to Feb
Role: Lead Instructional Designer
• At DHL, Americas, worked on process improvements toward CMMI Levels & . Worked with DHL
in creating and implementing systems development process improvements Windows k, k Server,
• This involved creating standards, templates, guidelines, and all training materials as well as performing
• Used MS Visio, MS ACCESS, MS Excel for data analysis on project planning and defect density
Employer: MISYS HEALTHCARE SYSTEMS, TUCSON, AZ
Period: Nov to Apr
Role: Formerly Sun quest Information Systems
• Directed the software configuration management, quality assurance, builds, and integration SQA of
Misys clientserver medical device products Windows k, Windows XP, Windows k Server for this
software development firm with five locations and employees.
• Managed product integration implementing CM under the CA/Harvest V.. tool, based on business
requirements of and budgets for hospital patient record database systems including new product lines
in radiology and pharmaceutical records.
• Active in the SEPG in defining processes and methods for FDA, ISO :, and CMM
compliance including coordination of requirements, design, and testing.
• Used MS Visio, MS ACCESS, MS Excell for data analysis on project planning and defect density
Employer: RAYTHEON MISSILE SYSTEMS, TUCSON, AZ
Period: May to Nov
Role: Principal Software Engineer
• Performed analysis of applications and requirements for a Navyguided, projectile embedded system
for this mammoth developer of advanced missiles with ,+ employees and missile programs
Windows , Windows k, UNIX BSD – C Shell.
• Supervised team of four engineers, conducted system testing verification and validation SQA in a
UNIX environment fed into MATLAB, prepared custom scripts for regression testing and analysis, and
coordinated integration efforts with multiple groups.
• Worked closely with Navy customers on interpreting and testing user requirements, design and
verification. Used COCOMO II, MS Visio, MS ACCESS, MS Excell for data analysis on