Resume for Scott M. for Salesperson / Representative / Computer & IT Services in Phoenix, Arizona
[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
SCOTT D. M.
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE
Innovative Relationship Builder Leader
A goaloriented & resultsdriven leader. Comprehensive record of sales, marketing and management. A
visionary problem solver and consistent leader in sales activity and in cultivating partner
relationships. Skilled leader with strong presentation skills and sound analytical abilities. Proven ability to
meet sales objectives through initiative and leadership. Adept at presenting sales proposals to meet the
needs of customers. Interact effectively with individuals at all levels, fostering a spirit of cooperation and
respect. Builds strategic relationships. A strong commitment to lead by example. Exceptional
communication, organization and decision making skills.
• Entrepreneurial, forward thinking, , enhanced productivity, increased sales, design training &
• Increased sales by developing strong and strategic partnerships
• Recipient of Infusionsoft President’s Club. Infusionsoft Entrepreneurship Award
• January Infusionsoft Employee of the month
• Only Two time Rowan Award winner individual who went above & beyond the call of duty
• Built partner relationships and increased customer base through effective sales presentations,
quality customer service and consistent marketing.
• Retained customers by ensuring delivery of high quality customer service through regular client
contact and followup.
• Improved organization profitability through business business sales with new and existing
• Developed employee training, development and compensation programs.
Infusion Software, Phoenix AZ
Executive Sales & Marketing Consultant July – Present
• Consult Businesses on how to generate more leads, increase sales and improve marketing
• Online marketing consultant
• Expert in list building, follow up marketing, email marketing, ecommerce
• Phone consultations, face to face relationship building, online software demonstrations
• Present proposals and develop relationships with new and existing customers through continual
communication and education regarding new product developments.
• Achieve objectives by submitting accurate forecasts, identifying new opportunities, delivering
effective presentations, and listening to customers.
Manager of Customer Care November – July
Developed team of four Customer Care Agents to focus on: Customer retention, proactive
customer relationship, and voice of customer
Decreased customer attrition by resolving customer issues, identifying areas for improved products
and customer relations
• Designed holistic retention reporting for entire company including individual representative
• Created and implemented ‘firsttime’ reporting system for direct sales and event sales retention
which identified customer cancellation reasons
• Reduced customer wait time % by training and motivating staff
• Opened communication with sales and customer care team and identified major issues customers
experience when purchasing
• Decreased credit / refund by % within one quarter
Set up Services Manager August – November
• Reduced customer wait time % by providing valuable training and motivating staff to adopt
professional service standards
Improved setup process % by redesigning and streamlining entire setup procedures
Customer Support Manager September – August
Reduced staff from to while improving Average Speed of Answer
• Ensured superior levels of customer satisfaction by hiring and retaining talented staff and providing
technical and service skills training combined with measurable standards of service performance
Designed employee compensation & training programs
Created strategic planning to migrate support from , customers to million
• Developed appropriate metrics to measure performance and provide early indicators of areas to
improve; created processes and procedures aimed at constant improvement in all areas
Implemented more efficient issue escalation process to unite departments and resolve issues
• Developed interdepartmental relationships and rapport to incorporate ‘best practices’ to better
serve customers. Acted as Customer Advocate
Prudential Arizona Properties / Call Realty, Phoenix, AZ
Realtor March – Present
• Prudential Rookie of the Year Award Recipient
• Consult with clients purchasing and selling real estate property; present purchase offers and confer
with lenders and escrow companies to ensure terms and conditions of agreements were met.
• Expanded market; closed $M of new transactions within the first three months by providing quality
and welltimed customer service.
Axia College: University of Phoenix – Online, Phoenix, AZ –
Admissions Sales Consultant
• Consistently exceeded expectations in new student registrations by recruiting and retaining
students for online college classes.
• Supervised and trained other employees while acting in a Team Lead position; mentored new
staffs that developed into successful employees.
Burns International Security Services, Chicago, IL –
• Retained high caliber staff of by effectively supervising recruitment, selection, orientation,
training, and development of employees.
• Reduced labor costs by ensuring appropriate staff scheduling.
• Evaluated service quality and initiated corrective action as necessary.
Volunteer Representative for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints
California Roseville Hmong speaking mission
EDUCATION & PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
Bachelor of Science Degree in Business Finance: University of Phoenix, Phoenix, AZ
Associate of Arts Degree in General Studies: University of Phoenix, Phoenix, AZ
Sorry but this resume is not available for download. Please choose another!