[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
Sean W M.
Professional, dynamic, and results oriented individual seeking position that utilizes my strong customer service & construction skills, computer, and accounting background. Strong analytical and planning skills, combined with the ability to coordinate the efforts of many to meet organizational goals. Productive and efficient work habits without supervision. Selfmotivator with strong problem solving skills and high energy.
Computer Experience: Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Auto Cad
Advanced Contracting, Knoxville, TN
* Managed needs/requirements of clients up to active accounts.
* Estimate residential & commercial projects and submit bids.
* Quality control & customer complaints.
* Responsible for securing numerous bids and identifying the most cost effective method for the company while ensuring our clients&; needs are met
* Processed and distribute incoming faxes for staff of
* Run various jobsites and foreman crews when needed.
* Fully qualified & experianced in installing roofing, siding, demolition, heavy equipment operation, patios/walkways, retentional walls, rough/finish carpentry, drainage systems and fencing.
* Greeted all incoming customers and directed them to new product lines while managing their personal needs
* Responsible for managing all day to day accounting and sales reports
* Duties included all cash handling and managing off all check/credit card transactions
* Provided all incoming calls with direction, appointments, and service
Mount Wachusett Community College, Gardner, Massachusetts
Associates Degree / Business Admin
References Available Upon Request