• Responsible for assisting the daytoday operations of the branch and staff.
• Responsible for assisting in the development and assisting in ensuring staff achieve sales
• Manage all branch sales and operations.
• Monitor branch service quality levels and coaches staff to achieve appropriate levels.
• Participate in training and meeting on sales and operation issues with branch management and
• Perform management duties, exercising usual authority concerning staff, performance
appraisals promotions and terminations.
• Responsible for training and development of subordinate staff.
• Monitor employee activities, assist with problems, and take action when necessary to ensure
work quality standards and planned schedules are maintained.
• Consistent track record of successfully employing best business practices that improve
efficiency, reduce operating costs whilst increasing productivity, all to tight time scales
and within budget.