[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
Kent TN EE
Nationality: Polish, EU National
I have worked in the hospitality and recruitment industries for the last years at all levels including operation and sales roles. I am a very professional and client satisfaction driven individual who is looking for a new, challenging opportunity.
June present Portfolio International
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Portfolio is one of the leading consultancies specialising in Hospitality Recruitment on the international scale with offices in London and Hong Kong. Part of OPD Group one of the leaders within the global Recruitment market.
I was expected to exceed personal revenue targets consistently by selling and executing the full range of recruitment services in a professional, profitable and effective way whilst adopting the values of Portfolio and being aware of the objectives of others, both within my own division and other divisions in the business.
To conduct yourself effectively with less need for direct supervision from your Manager whilst adopting a proactive and innovative approach to gaining business.
To deliver the highest standards of work which aim to exceed client expectations at all times.
Key responsibilities included business development, planning and direction, executing database business and effective use of candidates.
I have started my employment as a Consultant and in July have been promoted to the senior position.
Key achievements during my time at Portfolio include:
* Consistent & sustained delivery of NFI and above target of Poundk and over achievement in all areas of performance outlined in this job description.
* Good communication within the company, anticipating the needs of others within my own and other divisions.
* Contribute significantly to the development of key account activity initiating new opportunities as well as cultivating existing relationships and taking to new levels.
* Constantly developing my field which is the international Chef&;s recruitment on the executive level.
* Working with the top level hospitality companies including Four Seasons, RitzCarlton, ShangriLa, Fairmont, One&Only Hotels & Resorts and constantly placing candidates with them.
* Always searching for the new clients and new opportunities, trying to cover the whole spectrum of hospitality from International Hotel chains to independent restaurants and contract catering.
March December "Winnica" Restaurant in Kielce, Poland
I initially started working as a Restaurant Manager and after two years have been promoted to the General Manager position.
* On the back of my experience in United Kingdom I have implemented new ways or running the catering operation. Reporting directly to the owners I got rid of "old fashioned" mentality and concentrated on streamlining the business, raising the operational standards and efficiently running the administrative side of business
* I was in charge of payroll and Tronc system for the both restaurant and bar.
* Overseeing the P&L for the whole operation. Apart from mentioned wage structure, was in charge of stock control, purchasing and resourcing the new suppliers in order to raise the quality of our product and profitability.
* I was constantly looking for new ways to improve the standard and skills of my staff organising different trainings and workshops Health & Safety, Fire Hazards, Food and Hygiene knowledge and last but definitely not least Sales techniques.
April January San Martino Restaurant, London, UK
Assistant Restaurant Manager
My main responsibility was to ensure the smooth running of the service from full customer satisfaction to skill and knowledge of waiting staff. We wanted our whole team to be proud of what we represent and the product we&;re selling. Specialising in Italian cuisine from the region of Tuscany and the wine list from the same region we were going through many tastings and wine seminars in order to keep ourselves informed and interested in new ingredients and flavours.
June March Saporito Restaurant, London, UK
Chef de rang
My first role as a waiter and later Chef de Rang during this time I continued my education of Italian cuisine, wine and spirits. I was running one section of the restaurant ensuring that my customers had a superb meal and even better service. Helping them by answering any questions related to the dishes and ingredients on the menu and assisting with my wine matching skills. Aim was to guarantee the best experience possible but at the same time we were very much a sell driven organisation with management putting huge emphasis on up selling our product and making as much profit as possible.
April June Montpeliano Restaurant, London, UK
Commis de partie, commis waiter
My first adventure with catering have always enjoyed meeting and working with passionate and dedicated people and this environment has plenty of those. I started discovering Italian cuisine and how different it is to what I was used to. Loved it since then...
Higher education at Swietokrzyska Polytechnic
* Polish mother tongue
* English fluent
* Italian fluent
* Portuguese good
Interests include sports, reading, photography and cooking.
References available on request