[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
NATIONAL SHCOOL OF PUBLIC WORK
Civil engineering : Building, Roads and Bridges
OBJECTIVE : To be a part of a highly professional team, to seek greater challenges and
more responsibilities in an Administrative oriented company, to apply the knowledge
attained from my previous work experience and widen it.
: Civil engineer Bac+Ê, National school of public work ENTP, Alger Algeria
: Baccalaur‰at , high school MOFDI ZAKARIA, Gharda”a.
• Reinforced concrete .
• roads engineering.
• building engineering.
• Geotechnical studies.
• Business management.
February to date : QA/QC Engineer
GEPCO SPA Hassi Messaoud, Algerie.
• ELMERK PROJECT
June to February : Civil Engineer
QUALICONSULT QUACOT Casablanca morroco.
• Technical control building and Civil engineering.
October to April : Engineer study
PUBLIC WORKS LABORATORY Ghardaia Algeria.
• Geotechnical studies
• supervision eastwest expressway,Chinese consortium
* graduation project : Numerical investigation of the orthotropic plates Slabs, aprons, thin
plates,By the finite element method. With development of a computer application
Project evaluation : very good.
* th academic year : Study of an industrial building R + with SAP software .
* th academic year : Study of road project with PIST software .
* D‰vloppement of the applications dataprocessing by Visual BASIC.
* training courses of summer with: DTP , LTPS , .
Languages : Arabic, French, english.
< Driving licence B vehicle .
Robobat, Sap, Piste, Autocad,Archicad,Fortran,Visual Basic,Ms Project, Ms Office.
PB CTR GHARDAIA, ALGERIA