[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
SEMBABULE DISTRICT LOCAL GOVERNMENT
Date of Birth: th September
A proficient and versatile individual with field based experience in civil infrastructure procurement and installation. A team player, with creative problem solving skills and ability to motivate teams toward shared goals.
Contract management and supervisory skills
Engineering Design and installation skills
Risk analysis and management skills
Problem Solving Skills
Interpersonal Communication Skills
Monitoring and evaluation skills
Uganda Management Institute
Post graduate Diploma in Project Planning and Management Course completed awaiting award.
Bachelor of Science Civil Engineering Hons. CGPA nd Class Upper Division
St Mary&;s College Kisubi
Uganda Advanced Certificate of Education
St Mary&;s College Kisubi
Uganda Certificate of Education
Budo Junior School
Primary Leaving Education
District Engineer Sembabule District Local Government
* Carrying out Annual District Inventory and preparing annual road development plans for the district.
* Preparation of quarterly reports on building and road construction and other engineering works.
* Preparation of Statement of Works for road works and compilation of bidding documents.
* Contract administration and management for all civil works in the district.
* Certifying payments for all civil works.
* Maintenance and supervision of District road unit plant and overseeing entire district fleet.
* Evaluation of bids prior to award of contracts.
* Advising district council on all infrastructure development issues.
Program Support Officer Community Agriculture Infrastructure Improvement Program
* Oversee the construction of km of community access roads, km of District Gravel roads rehabilitation and construction of three markets and a series of agro processing infrastructure in the district.
* Also charged with executing community mobilisation program to empower communities to maintain infrastructure and thus improve on sustainability.
* Oversaw Rehabilitation of km of Community Roads under Danida Labour Based rehabilitation road project at ,,/=
* Oversaw rehabilitation of km of community roads in three Sub counties of Ntusi, Lugusuulu and Lwebitakuli Sembabule District during the financial year / under Community Agriculture Infrastructure Improvement Program.
o Lugusuulu Kyamenya road km ,,/=
o LwebitakuliKibubuKirebe .km ,,/=
o Kabale Kabingo road km ,,/=
o NtusiButeraniro km
* Project Manager for the project to construct a classroom block and Mechanical workshop blocks at Lutunku PolytechnicSembabule District ,,/=
* Project Manager for Galbern Construction Works Ltd for Project to construct Kitchens, Pit Latrines and Ferro cement tanks in Sembabule and Masaka district at ,,/=.
* Supervised completion of District Health Officer&;s Office block and drug store ,,/=
* Supervised Construction of road Side Markets at Kabosa and Mitima Trading Centers under Area Based Agriculture Modernization Program ,,/=
* Supervised Construction of CM valley tanks at Mijwala and Lwemiyaga under Area based Agricultural Modernization Program ,,/=
* Supervised rehabilitation of NtusiKabukongote road under Local Government Development Program ,,/=
* Supervised project to complete District Headquarters ,,/=
* Supervised and designed Installation of Solar system on the District Headquarter building ,,
Twesigye Robert Chief Administrative Officer/Sembabule District Local Government
Assistant Site Engineer China Civil Engineering Construction Corporation
June June Constructed Piped Water supply System for Sembabule Town council that comprised Raw Water Intake, Gravity flow treatment plant with Aerator, clarifier, rapid sand filters, ltre Clear water tanks, Pump house and blower unit, km transmission and km distribution mains and Storage reservoirs for a population of .
* Prepared schedules for civil works.
* Supervised Concrete, Formwork, Steel and Plumbing Foremen.
* Prepared monthly reports for works done.
* Carried out measurements for completed works ahead of preparation of Interim Payment Certificates.
* Prepared material requirement schedules.
* Prepared concrete samples for testingQuality assurance
* Inspected all supplies especially aggregates and sand, cement and piping
* Coordinating consultant contractor communications
Assistant Site Engineer National Housing and Construction Company Ltd
July May Constructed a Lecture hall and Office Block at Mbarara University of Science and Technology. The project comprised Site preparation, Construction of foundationPad footings, retainer walls and plinth walls, Construction of ground floor and first floor slabs, construction of staircase and ramp building transport facilities.
* Prepared working drawings for trades men at the site
* Prepared work safety schedules and checklists for construction operations
* Carried out design checks for structural Members
* Prepared construction schedules and working programs for the project manager&;s approval
* Controlled labour deployment based on work schedules
* Prepared test samples for testing and participated in quality control activities
Trainee Engineer Ministry of Works Housing and communication
July May Participated in Construction of Ministry of Foreign Affairs Office Block that comprised raft foundation and concrete frame.
* Trained in formwork installation
* Trained in site safety and safe scaffolding
* Trained in concrete placement, vibration and finishing
* Trained in civil engineering surveying of on site works
* Trained in site record keeping.
* Prepared daily reports for the clerk of works
* Submitted construction report to the chief Structural and Civil Engineer Ministry of Works Housing and Communication.
Membership with professional organisations
Graduate member of Uganda Institution of Professional Engineers G.M.U.I.P.E no. GM/
Eng. Dr. Albert I Rugumayo Former Lecturer Makerere University
Energy for Rural Transformation
Ministry of Energy and Mineral Development
Tel: , ,
Irene Ntanda Wanjofu Former Client
Lutheran World FederationSembabule Community Aids Based Process
Mr. Kakaire Charles Working Collegue
Johns Hopkins/ Center for Communications Program
* Testimonial Project Planning and Management of Uganda Management Institute
* University TranscriptMakerere University
* Appointment Letters and Letters of recommendation