Resume for Adel M. for Executive Manager / Construction & Home Improvement in Cairo, Egypt
[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
ADEL A. M.
Gamal Dwedar St. Nasr City Cairo Egypt
Leadership & Management Strategic Planning Engineering
Seasoned seniorlevel executive with an extensive background spearheading all aspects of business and
financial operations in construction and real estate. Proven success overseeing the completion of
multibillion dollar residential, educational, industrial, and commercial buildings. Strategic thinker and
leader who excels in business planning, development, and managing teams to achieve the
organizational mission. Superior communication skills; fluent in English and Arabic. Easily cultivates
client relationships, negotiates, and secures profitable deals. Advanced technical proficiency and
ability to implement companywide IT tools.
ATLAS INTEGRATED ENTERPRISES, LLC, Muscat, Oman – Present
Chief Executive Officer
• Selected by the Board of Directors to oversee the launch of a startup construction company
servicing various building and infrastructure contracts, electrical contracts, and commercial agencies.
• Oversees all aspects of implementing the business, which entails ensuring startup objectives are
met, all policies/procedures are in accordance with regulatory requirements, and the company is fully
equipped to conduct business.
• Maintains accountability for developing, managing, and leveraging annual operating budgets.
• Creates annual operating plans aligned with budgets to drive strategic direction and collaborates
with board members to define and articulate the company’s mission and vision.
• Facilitates the company’s growth in a profitable business with substantial market share.
• Directs Human Resourcerelated functions including recruitment and hiring of toplevel talent for
the company as well as ongoing performance evaluation and training.
• Champions the professional development of staff to facilitate future leaders within the company.
• Acts as primary representative for the company ensuring the company’s mission, vision, and
objectives are consistently presented to external stakeholders.
• Conducts extensive research to stay informed of trends and ensure the company’s competitive
edge in the market.
• Prepares and evaluates key performance metrics across company systems and operations; revamps
policies and procedures based on metrics to maximize efficiency.
ABUHANI ESTABLISHMENT, Muscat, Oman –
Divisional General Manager
• Drove revenue growth and profitability by developing and executing the strategic plan in
alignment with overall company mission and objectives.
• Spearheaded operations ensuring productivity, efficiency, quality, service, and costeffectiveness
across the company.
• Conceptualized, developed, and implemented strategic initiatives that generated both resources
and revenues for the company.
ADEL M. Page
• Built and maintained strategic business relationships and represented the company at legislative
and committee meetings as well as formal functions.
• Maintained responsibility for development and implementation of company operational
procedures, policies, and standards.
• Identified merger and acquisition opportunities; directed implementation activities.
• Analyzed financials and metrics to evaluate company progress and revamp processes where
• Evaluated executive performance to ensure compliance with policies and unity in reaching the
company’s longterm goals.
• Headed company strategic planning and policymaking committees.
• Constructed overall plans and served as primary liaison in the development of real estate and
• Selected upon hire to revamp the company from profit loss to break even and eventual profitability
within two years by maximizing resources available, substantially improving staff productivity, and
increasing market share via targeted public relations.
ENGINEERING STUDIES OFFICE, Muscat, Oman –
Resident Engineer Manager and Coordinator
• Served as the Resident Engineer on a large residential and commercial complex with a budget of
million rials; project included buildings and residential flats with a shopping mall in Muscat.
• Planned, managed, and monitored procurement activities and raised requisitions.
• Developed the overall execution plan including program resources, schedules/timeline, resources
needed, and budget allocation.
• Liaised with the client, engineers, and managers to execute the project master plan.
• Monitored the project’s overall progress in relation to actual versus forecasted planning,
completion dates, and cash flow.
• Trained and coached coworkers to ensure smooth and productive operations.
• Collaborated with the project managers to establish a material procurement schedule.
M.H. CONTRACTING & TRADING COMPANY, Cairo, Egypt –
Owner and General Manager
• Led operations for a contracting and trade company; secured a diverse range of highprofile
residential, educational, and commercial projects.
• Prepared tenders, negotiated final offers, and constructed project work plans outlining timelines,
financial and technical activities, and milestones.
• Oversaw budgets and cash flow for each project; negotiated and finalized deals with suppliers and
• Secured contracts for the company that entailed projects, such as :
o Erecting civil works for fiberglass seats at Cairo International Stadium
o Building and extending a total of schools for the Ministry of Education
o Providing general repairs as well as chemical concrete repair and support of structural elements for
a shopping mall
o Delivering civil and finishing repair work on villas and multistory buildings for a beach
cabin complex owned by the Governorate of Port Said.
ADEL M. Page
Owner and General Manager Continued
o Built civil works and piping network for the compact Sanitary Treatment Plan and Industrial
Sorry but this resume is not available for download. Please choose another!