EXPERIENCED CONSTRUCTION PROFESSIONAL
Experienced construction professional with over years’ experience managing periods of alternating growth and
down cycles. Full P & L responsibility. Appreciated for revenue expansion through proper analysis and budgeting,
solid team building, creating brand awareness, new product development, streamlining systems, and successful
completion of operational turnarounds, division expansions, and strategic growth initiatives.
• Results and goal oriented. Corporate management and team building abilities to plan objectives, revitalize
divisions, generate growth, streamline and create new systems to sustain ongoing operational strategic goals.
Proven track record to hire, develop and motivate staff to meet strategic goals.
• Consistent Persistency. Tenacious ability to follow up and follow through. Proven ability to lead
organizations through turnaround, critical start up, expansions, and growth strategies.
• Extremely resourceful and multitalented. Self starter with well rounded experience in every area of
construction, from strategic goal setting, competition analysis to regulatory affairs to land acquisition to team
building to systems integration to marketing and sales to operations to fullservice customer care.
FaverS. Construction –
President and owner of private construction company
Westwood College –
Program Chair and Faculty; Schools of Business, Construction Management and CAD
Scott Communities Builders, LP
Area Manager / Director of Operations, Purchasing, Sales, Mktg., Architecture, Customer Service
• Developed and introduced “basement” production homes into the DFW market.
• Consistently increased sales and closings each year @ %; @ %; @ %.
• Decreased building cycle time by more than % and dramatically reduced construction costs.
• Resytemized the customer service program, resulting in a decrease of over % in service time allotted.
Cheldan Homes formerly Optima Builders, Inc.
Corporate Vice President – Marketing / Sales / Expansion / Systems / Product:
• Revised, value engineered, and budgeted entire product line and designed new home plans.
• Implemented new sales, purchasing and accounting software.
• Reorganized entire operations and sales to allow for seamless expansion. Our efforts doubled sales and
closings, generated growth in revenue and profits, and allowed successful expansion into other markets
Austin and San Antonio.