• Coordinate timely with Bechtel Opportunities, advertise staff vacancies, assess applications,
interview applicants, give selection tests, prepare reports, and make recommendations to
management about staff appointments.
• Work closely with management to monitor employee status and generate appropriate documents
pertaining to new employee hires, rehires, holding status, domestic & international transfers,
employee relocations, terminations, resignations & out of policies requests.
• Performs a variety of Personnel Support activities and provides information to employees.
• Monitors Progress of existing personnel programs and procedures.
• Liaises with recruitment agencies in Manila, London, India, and Egypt regarding vacancies and
assists in the organization of recruitment trips and travels to foreign locations to recruit personnel.
• Manage Bechtel recruitment process to support staffing plan.
• Handling International Contract, International Assignees, Domestic & Expatriates employees and
related matters such as staffing and recruiting, monitoring open positions, following up with