• Direct and monitor the preparation profit and loss statements and monthly closing and cost
• Approve financial information to prepare entries to accounts, such as general ledger accounts,
and document business transactions.
• Establish, maintain, and coordinate the implementation of accounting and accounting control
• Analyze and review budgets and expenditures.
• Monitor and review accounting and related system reports for accuracy and completeness.
• Prepare and review budget, revenue, expense, payroll entries, invoices, and other accounting
• Analyze revenue and expenditure trends and recommend appropriate budget levels, and
ensure expenditure control.
• Resolve accounting discrepancies.
• Recommend, develop and maintain financial data bases, computer software systems and
manual filing systems.
• Supervise the input and handling of financial data and reports for the company’s automated
• Interact with external auditors in completing audits.
• Interact with financial institutions for financing facilities
• Direct and allocate funds for the Group
• Monitor consolidation of accounts
• Major role in decision making
HR & Admin Related
• Develop the annual operating budget and consult with departmental management on the fiscal
aspects of program planning, salary recommendations, and other administrative actions.
• Provide accounting policy orientation for new staff.
• Provide analysis on legal, policy, and environmental issues to include; proposed new products,
protecting intellectual property, mergers & acquisitions, financial offerings, financial structuring,
outsourcing agreements and business strategic planning.
• Provide analysis counsel on issues arising from actual or anticipated lawsuits.
• Anticipate and guard against legal risks facing the company.
• Develop and recommend company policy and position on legal issues.
• Conduct and coordinate research into a variety of legal issues.
• Write, review, and edit reports, opinions, correspondence, articles, and other documents.