[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
Jonathan M. S. T.
Lewis Crescent Kitchener, Ontario NAT Phone:
* Accomplished professional with proven success in client care and service.
* Proven rapport builder with unrivaled interpersonal skills.
* Maintained productive climate and confidently trained and motivated staff.
* Demonstrated aptitude for identifying, examining, and streamlining complex work processes.
* Superior communication skills.
* Committed to continuous learning and skill development.
* Purposedriven, innovative and creative thinker.
* Proficient with a wide range of technologies and software.
* Excellent manual dexterity
* Precise and accurate
* Eye for detail
* Strong math skills
* Team Leadership
* Project Planning
* Report Writing
* Proposal Writing
* Listening Skills
* Behavior Management
* Customer Relations
* Customer Retention
* Customer Service
RAY OF HOPE INC. Kitchener, ON
Regional community support services organization concentrating on youth justice services, youth employment services and youth addiction services.
Program Supervisor, / to /
Develop programming in partnership with Program Director and the management team. Provide oversight for the daytoday operations of the facility. Supervise staff team in providing care to youth in custody. Demonstrate leadership in crisis situations to ensure the safety of clients and staff and that all applicable Ministry of Child and Youth Services policies are followed. Offer guidance and advice to youth in conflict with the law. Maintain an effective and supportive care system for clients under my supervision. Plan and execute staff scheduling to ensure appropriate client supervision and team consistency.
* Promotion to Supervisor.
* Trainer certification Preventing and Managing Aggressive Behaviour.
* Staff trainer in facility policies and procedures
* Recognition by Program Director for client
* Assisted in the updating of Policy and Procedure manual
* Initiated project to review and update Resident Manual.
* Reorganized administrative work resulting in saved time and greater efficiency.
* Proposed strategies for improved relationship building between clients and staff.
* Provided support and direction for staff in demanding situations.
WILFRID LAURIER UNIVERSITY Waterloo, ON
Bachelor of Arts, Present
* Double Major: Honours Psychology and Religion & Culture
* Ministry of Child and Youth Services Certificates:
* Preventing & Managing Aggressive Behaviour Certified Trainer
* Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder
* Self Injurious Behaviour
* Human Services Worker SelfCare
* Medication Dispensing
* Crisis Prevention & Intervention Updated annually
* First Aid/CPR
AutoCAD , Microsoft, advanced computer proficiency
References on Request