[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
DRISHYA EAST BUNGLOWE
An Ambitious and optimistic officer stimulating career in the field of Fire, Construction,
Commissioning SIMOPS, RFGC & QOPS Industrial Safety, A Strong team builder and
Facilitator fosters atmosphere to complete the task safely in challenging Environment.
Proactive and result oriented with abroad Experience with proven ability to manage
Multiple Assignments Efficiently under Extreme Pressure...
Academic And technical qualification
* OSHA, OCCUPATIONAL SAFETY & HEALTH ADMINISTRATION ,GENERAL
INDUSTRY USA HRS
* OSHA, OCCUPATIONAL SAFETY AND HEALTH ADMINISTRATION,CONSTRUCTION
SAFETY STANDARDS USA HRS
* SIX MONTHS TRAINING COURSE ON FIRE SAFETY ENGINEERING
FROM BHARATH PETROLEUM CORPORATION LIMITED, COCHI REFINERY
* DIPLOMA IN FIRE AND SAFETY FROM NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF FIRE AND
* OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH & SAFETY, NASP USA
* PROACTIVE SAFETY & MONITERING NFPA
* ACCIDENT INVESTIGATION &REPORTING IISM
* HOLDER OF INDIAN DRIVING LICENSE LMV
Certificate Of Competency
* Received in Recognition of outstanding HSE performance.
* Received best performance letter from client JONES LANG LASALLE MEGHRAJ.
* Best performance award from Bharath Petroleum corporation Cochin Refinery.
* Received Best tool box presentation award From BPCL.
* Top Scorer award from BPCL.
* Successfully completed a project regarding OIL CONTAINER ACCIDENTS OF INDIA.
* Successfully completed FIRST AID from RED CROSS.
* Received best performance letter from STAT CONSULTANCY INDIA PVT.LTD.
* Achieved ONE MILLION safe working hours, in a project for hotel FLORA INTERNATIONAL.
Additional Trainings Regarding HSE
* Supervision and Leadership
* Management In HSE
* General Safety
* Security Control And Monitoring
* Environmental Control and Monitoring
* Occupational Health
* Behavior Safety
* Scaffolding Safety
* Chemical Safety
* Rigging and Lifting
* Work at Height With % of tie off
* Electrical Safety
* Welding and cutting hot work and cold work safety
* Heat Stress Management
* Confined space Entry
* Gas testing and Monitoring
* Permit To Work PTW
* Request for Inspection RFI
* Man Over Board Training
* Crane Inspection
* Excavation safety
* Class of fire and Extinguishing Media
* Oil filed Fire Fighting
* Installation method of fire Hydrant and Sprinkler System
* Breathing Apparatus
* PPE Personal Protective Equipment
* Emergency Planning
* Rescue operations
* Disaster management
* FIRSTAID Treatment
Summary Of Experience
Employer : A.S. ALSAYED CONTRACTING GROUP
KINGDOM OF SAUDI ARABIA
Key Position : Safety Engineer
Project Worked : Construction Of Ice Storage Tank
Client : King AbdulAziz University
Consultant : FLOUR
Location : Jeddah, SAUDI ARABIA
Duration : July to Till Date
Responsibilities in Site
* Responsible of Administration management, operation and direction as well as
Implementation of the approved safety programs.
* Establishes and maintains safety rules and requirements in coordination with the agencies concerned.
* Provide Technical assistance to eliminate or control un safe behavior and environment .
* Conduct accident investigation and reporting and checks completeness and accuracy of corrective action.
* Directs appropriate action to remove or control hazards and conducts followup inspections to ensure compliance.
* Conduct safety orientation for all newly hired employees.
* Coordinate with the site engineers and Forman who are designated to lead and order
Actual various kind of construction procedure and make them report all injuries to him
No matter how minor it may be.
* Report accident and related safety matters to the engineer and maintain all records relating to safety.
* Responsible for the preparation of monthly and weekly Safety reports.
* Conducting weekly Tool Box meeting.
* Conducting daily safety audits /job walk around the job site and enforces safety at all times.
* Achieved one MILLION safety hours.
Employer : CHERYTECH INDIA PRIVATE LTD
Key position : SITE SAFETY ENGINEER
Project worked : INSTALATION OF FIRE HYDRENT, SPRINKLER SYSTEM
Client : Jones Lang LaSalle Meghraj
Location : BANGLORE
Duration : TWO YEARS
Key Responsibilities performed
* Responsible for implement the Fire Safety Sprinkler System as per the
Requirement of client.
* Implement Hot Work Safety proccegires in Site.
* Arrange tool box meeting in Site weekly.
* Daily basis checking of Welding Machine, Power Generators Ect.
* Daily basis checking of Fire Extinguishers Are in good condition or not.
* Ensure that the welding Arc should be kept free of grease, fuels and solvents.
* Ensure that when handling Compressed gas cylinders, keep cap in place,
Fasten in an upright position and label when empty.
* Ensure before start welding one should turn on the Exhaust Fan ,clean
The area of scraps and tools and Shield other from ARC rays.
* Daily bases check the ambierguage settings should be made while
The Welding machine is not under load.
* Ensure Electrode Studs should be placed in a container.
* Ensure hot material should be handled with tongs or pliers.
* Ensure that the welding Screens are used or not.
* If any cut or burns should be treated promptly by an authorized person.
Employer : BHARAT PETROLIUM CORPORATION LTD
COCHI REFINERY, AMBALAMUGAL.
ERNAKULAM, KERALA, INDIA
Key position : FIRE SAFETY ENGINEERING
Location : Ernakulum
Duration : six months
Course Content : Refinery overview and process; Combustion Fundamentals; Products and effects of Cobustion ; Important property influencing Fire Hazards; Classification of Fire and Extinguishing media; fire extinguishing agentsProperties and applications ; First aid firefighting equipment and Maintenances of Fire Fighting equipment as per Standards; Fixed Fire Fighting Installations; Fire detection and alarm systems; Safety aspect in Design layout; Disaster Management; Electrical Safety and hazardous Area classifications ;Hazards due to static Electricity; Work permit system ;Selection ,use and Maintenance of PPE; Confined space entry; Theories and Principles of Accident Causation; Emergency Communication; Idedentification,Classification and Labeling of Chemical Chemicals Safety
Safety Supervision Role in Chemical Industries; Housekeeping; Industrial First aid; Fire Station Administration;
Practical Experience Of Refinery:
* Responsible for Conducting Daily Plant Inspection To Identify Hazards ,Unsafe Condition and Coordinating with Supervisor For the Compliance with Safety Objectives And Procedures Of the Company.
* Assist to participate Develop Safety Training Course and Impart Training Course to Work Force.
* Periodic Auditing / Inspection of Safety Equipment/tools/Electric Machines Ect Against Validity/Capacity/Proper functionality.
* Act As Emergency Coordinator in case case of emergency.
* Assist to conduct /verify Risk Assessment, Job Safety Analysis prior to the issue of PTW.
* Attend tool box /Safety Talks on a Regular Basis And Ensure That they are being contected in a professional and capable manner.
* Carry out Regular checks and valuable permits to work where applicable.
* Assist in Controlling the area where Critical tasks are being undertaken ,Eg: work at height
Pressure test, Heavy lifts ect.
* Scaffolding inspection / Extinguisher inspection.
* Inspection of fixed firefighting equipment .
* Inspect Gas Monitor System to know the atmosphere temperature.
* Proper report on Safety Performance and Safety Promotion activities.
* To Participate and Assist in Investigation Of Incidents / Accidents with Involving
Job supervision ECT.
* Issue Safety Violation Notice/Memo to Sub Contract.
* Ensure Smoking rules are obeying or not inside the refinery.
* Ensure that chemical is stored in Correct manner.
* Checking fire Brigades are in good condition.
* Inspect that the Communication system inside refinery is properly working or not.
* Check Weekly Fire drill contected or not.
Employer : STAT CONSULTANCY INDIA .PVT.LIMITED
Key Position : Safety Engineer
Project : Construction
Client : FLORA HOTELS Group of company Dubai
Location : Nedumbassery, Ernakulum
Duration : Two Years
Key responsibilities Performed
* Tool Box Talks have being conducted daily and any Deviations that have been Identified the Previous day are projected in the meeting to avoid Recurrence.
* Discuss Working methods with Supervisors, Forman, Charge Hands ect and where necessary the company Technical/Safety Department And Determine adequate Safe System to work.
* Ensure that all lifting gears,Scaffolding,Machanical,Electrical Equipment and Safety fall protection device/Equipment have been undergone Statutory monthly inspection &Maintain
Conducted meeting with sub contractor Safety officer and Review Site walk down report and
Discuss Site Safe work Methods.
* Participate in SubContractors CoOrdination meetings.
* SubContractors Work Area Camp Inspection.
* Executing Safety policies to all Employees in the Company.
* Ensure Safety of Man And Material.
* Auditing of material data sheet /Auditing of safe man hours.
* Coordinate with Sub contractors and Dealing with External Agencies.
* First aid should be provided to the injured person.
* Implement full Safety Measures PPE.
* Provide Safety Sin ages in the Site.
* Achieved ,,.ten million Safe working HOURS.
* Show a good personal Example at all time.
* M.S office
Reference: up on demand
Reading, Yoga , Listening to music
PRABULLA CHANDRAN NAIR
Age / Date of Birth
Address of Present working
A.S. ALSAYED CON.GROUP
P.O. BOX RIYADH
Kingdom Of Saudi arabia
Phone No : + , +
I hereby declare that the above furnished are true to the best of my Knowledge and all the
Testimonies will be produced upon demand.....