[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
B, Tej Bagh Colony
Mb. No. +
Phone No. –
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE chronological order
Job Responsibilities and Experience:
• Presently working as Sr. Project Manager with Space Infra Build India Pvt. Ltd. And handling
• Involved in the tendering of various packages involved Civil, Interior, Electrical, HVAC,
Plumbing, Fire fighting, DG, Structural Glazing etc. for Columbia Asia Hospital, Zirakpur.
• Responsible for statuary approvals to start the projects.
• Doing project management of Columbia Asia Hospitals Zirakpur, Meerut, Ahmedabad.
• Responsible for overall progress, budget, scheduling, tracking and execution.
• Coordinating with Client, Architect and Contractor for smooth running and in time completion of
Previous responsibilities and Experience:
• Worked on Acres SEZ project of QuarkCity in Mohali.
• Scheduling, planning and execution of the over all project.
• Following up with inhouse architects and contractors for timely completion of the project.
• Preparing progress reports for the sake of submission of same to Punjab Govt.
• Completed a one lac Sq. Ft. Greenfield construction project of a state of the art multi specialty
bed hospital facility at Columbia Asia Hospital, Patiala as an Assistant Project Manager from the
conception of the project to the final handing over of the entire facility to the operations team. All
Civil works, electrical works, HVAC works, Fire Fighting works, Plumbing works and Interior works.
• Responsible for the finalization of Bill of quantities, designs and specifications as part of the design
development for the packages like PHE, storm water drainage system, Structural Glazing and ACP
• Involved in the cost estimation and control for the entire project by coordinating between the Client
Columbia Asia Hospital, Architects & Consultant RSP.
• Project scheduling and tracking on MS Project to ensure the timely completion of the project
from the project conception to the final handover stage.
• Responsible for the preparation of weekly progress reports, monthly progress reports and the cost
• Site Management and coordination between all the vendors. Adherence to EHSEnvironment
Health Safety Policy.
• Done Tendering Process for Metro Cash & Carry, USA Client project in Mumbai.
• Fit outs works i.e. civil interiors, ACMV works, Fire Fighting works, Electric works, and
other interior works for Target, USA Client in District Centre Jasola, New Delhi.
• Assigned various projects in WBM roads and dry brick flooring Quoting of tenders,
managing and project planning, Material management, RCC works of commercial
buildings, submitting of bill, to get the payments, major Clients were PWD, CPWD, MES,
Punjab Mandi Board, P.S.E.B.
• Worked as a Design and Site Engineer with Bhawan Nirman Associates, Patiala To get
the work done as per drawings, supervision of sites and do some part of designing of
• Designing in various residential buildings Having experience in designing BSNL
residential flats double storey in STAAD PRO software.
• Worked as Trainee Engineer in M.G. Contractors Pvt. Ltd During training period worked on
widening of RajpuraPatiala Road.
|S. No. |Examination |University |College/School |Year of |
| | | | |Passing |
|. |MBA |Punjabi |Correspondence |Pursuing |
| | |University, | | |
| | |Patiala | | |
|. |B.Tech |Punjab |Guru Nanak Dev | |
| |Civil |Technical |Engineering | |
| | |University |College, | |
| | | |Ludhiana. | |
|. |+ |P.S.E.B |S.D.S.E. Ser. | |
| |NonMedical| |Sec. School, | |
| | | |Patiala | |
|. |Matriculation|C.B.S.E |D.A.V. Public | |
| | | |School, Patiala | |
• Member of Association of Civil Engineers, Punjab.
• Member of Institute of Engineers, India.
• Approved Engineer by Municipal Corporation Patiala.
• Passed paper of Dharma Shiksha under Arya Samaj Committee.
• Passed annual General Knowledge test conducted at national level by N.S.E. Rorkee.
• Passed annual Psychology and Intelligence test conducted at national level by N.S.E.
• Won rd prize in Shot Put at Zone level.
• Won nd prize for presenting paper on ‘Acoustics’ at national level held at Regional Engineering
|Skill |Years |Proficiency |
|Experience in various | |Advanced |
|residential & commercial | | |
|building projects and road | | |
|projects | | |
|Managing sites at own level| |Advanced |
|Designing in STAAD PRO | |Beginner |
|Auto CAD | |Intermediate |
|MS Project | |Intermediate |
|Known to computer hardware | |Advanced |
Expected Salary : negotiable
Availability : After notice period of month
Age : years months
Date of Birth : Mar
Nationality : India
Gender : Male
Status : Married
Father’s Name : Sh. Krishan Lal B.
Mother’s Name : Smt. Kanchan B.