[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
CHRISTIAN ALAIN B. Saint Germain Montreal, QC HW T KEY SKILLS · Market Opportunity Analysis · Mentoring & Coaching · Strong Team Player · Analytical Skills · Statistical Data Analysis · Project Management · Financial Analysis and Forecasting · Leadership · International Experience
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS · · · · · Graduate commerce student with strong marketing and customer service experience. Recognized for networking ability, goalorientation, multitasking, flexibility, working under pressure and leadership skills. Exceptional time management, organization and prioritization skills in order to successfully meet deadlines and control own work overload. Excellent attention to detail, accuracy and initiative with good command of grammar. Team player with effective interpersonal communication skills, strong administrative skills and a positive cando attitude.
WORK EXPERIENCE Present Deputy Director & Project Manager, Plateau Renovation, Montreal, QC
· · · · · Coordinate and supervise the construction process from the conceptual development stage through final construction. Estimate and budget the time required to meet established deadlines. Schedule site surveys with external resources and coordinate with property managers/landlords for gaining access to sites. Oversee the delivery and use of materials, tools, and equipment; worker safety and productivity; and the quality of the construction. Review invoices and payment requests against open contracts and purchase orders.
Client Relationship Assistant, John Molson Executive Centre, Concordia University, Montreal, QC
· · · · · Understood and advised clients based on their employees training needs. Developed and maintained a calendar of activity for the Client Group. Maintained proper records of client communication and ensured high level of customer service. Managed difficult customer situations. Organized training and prepared training material for the clients and consultants when required.
Specialist in Management Information System & Project Manager, Bell Canada, Montreal, QC
· · · · Product Catalogue Reviewed and edited product information supplied by various sources Bell West, SMB, Enterprise. Sales and Marketing Content migration Reviewed and moved content from the previous Infosource platform to the utility. What&;s New Newsletter coordinated, edited and published the weekly newsletter including occasional creation of articles as needed. Calendar of Events Managed the population of events on the Infosource calendar.
Customer Service Representative COOP HEC, Montreal, QC
· · · · Performed front end duties as per company direction including till transaction. processing, till reconciliation and overall customer experience. Communicated company programs, special promotions and payment options to customers. Answered phones and responded to customer inquiries with appropriate information. Meet/exceed company standards on all key performance areas.
Director Assistant, Office of Diversity Education and Programs University of Baltimore, Baltimore, Maryland
· · · · Coordinated programs that support access, retention, academic success, personal growth, and leadership development. Managed a widerange of services, special events, educational programming, and cultural activities. Managed special events and scheduled meetings for the Director of the office. Coordinated leadership sessions and facilitated discussion groups on cultural issue.
Bachelor of Science B.S. in Business Administration, Specialization: International Business Robert G. Merrick School of Business, University of Baltimore, USA Diploma of Collegial Studies D.E.C., Specialization: Economics College JeanDeBrebeuf, Montreal, QC, Canada
LANGUAGES English, French fluent, written and spoken; Spanish and German basic knowledge COMPUTER SKILLS Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint..., PeopleSoft, File Maker Pro, SPSS, Photoshop EXTRACURRICULAR AND VOLUNTEER EXPERIENCE · Volunteered for OxfamQuebec and participated at fundraising activities · Member of the Longueuil and Laval Rotary Club Present · VicePresident of the Graduate Student Senate at the University of Baltimore · Mathematics Tutor for students with disabilities at the University of Baltimore · Sports: Football, Hockey, Soccer, Swimming, Hiking