one of the leading Construction Company in Sultanate of Oman Company having its interest in
Construction, Trading, and Real Estate having Head Office in Muscat, Sultanate of Oman as Warehouse
Incharge.from April to March The company also has business operations in Doha, Qatar.
Stores & Inventory Management:
• Managing Stores Civil, Electrical, Aluminium and Carpentry located at different locations in
• To maintain need based inventory for stores to ensure uninterrupted supply of consumables to
various sites and to exercise optimum stock levels.
• Control of all Issues and Receipts of Construction Materials, Tools, Plants etc.
• Verification and reconciliation of Stores Inventory items.
• Monitoring Inventory, making proper report for fast moving, slow moving and dead stock items
and submitting to plan of action report to management.
• Preparing record of Fixed Asset and submitting to the management on regular intervals with
• Maintain the calibration records of Leveling Instruments, Total station, Insulation tester etc.
• Involved in Internal Audits of various departments like Purchase, Joinery, Mechanical Workshop,
Stores and Sites.
• Monitoring continuous improvement targets.
Logistics & Purchase:
• Receipt & processing of Material Requisitions.
• Arrange Transportation for the Delivery of Materials.
• Control & Allocation of Manpower allotted for Warehouse operations.
• Ensure the availability of materials for the smooth running of projects.
• Clearing of Imported Goods from Ports.
• Reorganizing of Stores to meet the ISO Standards and successfully completing the Internal,
External & Certification Audit