Mary Anne K. Pg. of
Self Employed, Cont.
• Enabled Pershing to meet its continuing education compliance requirements by partnering with
Compliance and Legal Department executives and driving the entire process from program content
through registration and completion. Received complementary letter from Compliance Department
executive for extraordinary performance.
• Managed the process needed for Pershing’s migration of its customer service operations to a new
satellite location from planning stage to opening facility within six months. Designed project flow and
training plans in the areas of processes, procedures, systems, knowledge and skills.
• Delivered leadership, management and supervisory programs for the State of New Jersey Human
Resource Development Institute that resulted in improved business and management skills of State
• Delivered diversity training program and performed consulting functions for Lucent Technologies as
part of a companywide initiative which resulted in improved diversity awareness throughout the
AT&T, Somerset, NJ
Delivered leadership and management courses to AT&T employees from all levels of the employee
population and selected outside clients.
• Exceeded customer expectations as indicated through end of course feedback survey scores.
Improved teambuilding throughout the organization by conducting needs analysis, data gathering,
feedback activities and designing and developing the appropriate interventions.
Improved the skills level of the Marketing and Sales organizations by developing curricula, designing,
customizing, and delivering programs and facilitating interventions.
• Increased performance results of client organizations by designing, developing and providing change
management strategies and action plans. Training programs were customized and tailored for client
specific needs. Business issues were linked to the organizational strategy.
Fairleigh Dickinson University, Madison, NJ
Adjunct Professor of Management
Taught a graduatelevel, skilldevelopment course on organization development and change management.
M.S. in Organization Development, American University, Washington, DC
• MyersBriggs Certification, Otto Kroeger & Associates, Fairfax, VA
• Organization Development Certificate, National Training Laboratories, Institute for Applied Behavioral
Science, Alexandria, VA
• FranklynCovey Certifications: Seven Habits of Highly Effective People, Focus: Achieving Your
Highest Priorities, Writing Advantage