• Conducted an internal organizational review for an international NGO to evaluate the impact of a
noncore activity on the agency and assess the feasibility of adding this new competency to their
• Conducted Programme Evaluation for International NGO, based in the UK on their response to
Cyclone Nargis in Myanmar. Conducted field assessment, records review, and stakeholders’
interviews, wrote evaluation report and provided after action debrief to the head office. Report was
internal review as well as external reporting for the INGO’s Disaster Emergency Committee DEC
• Wrote an Organizational Capacity Assessment, Building and Learning process for a US NGO,
focusing on their work with local NGO’ in India and Ghana.
• Developed an HR function for a manufacturing company in Hong Kong
• Coach for a VicePresident of Human Resources for an International NGO in the US
• Job description redesign for an International NGO in the US
• Consult on job development and executive search for local NGO in Lebanon.
Compassion International – Hong Kong, S.A.R. Oct Jul
Voyager Parkway, Colorado Springs, CO
Associate Area Director for Program
Responsible to provide leadership to Compassion Program Staff in India, Thailand, Indonesia and the
Philippines as well as input on field issues to corporate headquarters in Colorado Springs. Coached
country leadership in outcome based personnel performance assessments. Reviewed and responded to
annual corporate initiatives and assumptions for potential field impact. Supported field offices’ annual
planning and budgeting process.
• Area representative for Organizational Learning Methodology review and design.