[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
CECILY ANNE B.
RD Avenue, Vermilion, AB TX P
POSITION: Receptionist/Sales Clerk
Complete and Continuing Education:
LAKELAND COLLEGE PRACTICUM: Trades Department
* Worked directly with Debbie Maddex and Cheryl Christie on student intakes; used standard office equipment on a daily basis; helped with Skills Competition documents and merging of nametags and labels; did filing and helped Eileen Arthur with preparation of PreEmployment Handbook, and ICODEV binders as well as, comprehensive training on PeopleSoft, requisitions, expense reports and purchase orders along with many standard daytoday office tasks.
LAKELAND COLLEGE/Office Administration Program Completed courses in:
* Microsoft Word Advanced
* Microsoft Excel Advanced
* Microsoft PowerPoint
* Microsoft Access and Outlook
* Business Communications
* Office Procedures
* Simply Accounting
Recent Employment Experience:
THE VERMILION VOICE/ Admin. AssistantAd Sales October , to present.
* Delivery of papers in and around the Vermilion area.
* Recording Excel records for Ad Sales
* Telephone sales
* Public Relations and customer service
* Graphic work on advertisements
* Invoicing with Quickbooks
* Emailing contacts and customer relations
LAKELAND COLLEGE/ETC gift shop/Bookstore Clerk
Parttime daily operation of Lakeland College Bookstore/Gift Shop
* Sales and Customer Service, cash and electronic.
* Extensive dealings with a diverse customer base.
* Organizing merchandise, pricing and providing support to the staff of the bookstore during critical scheduled inventories.
ARAMARK SERVICES: Lakeland College Cafeteria
Fulltime working in a multitude of areas in college based Cafeteria Environment
* DeliSandwich Artist
* Prep Cook
* Front line help
* Banquet Supervisor Directed staff during large banquets and scheduled occasions, such as weddings and dinner theatres.
Interests and Activities:
Current Events, History, Languages, Music, Politics, Reading, Writing. Learning and expanding my knowledge is important to me. I am interested in a wide variety of topics.
I have also taken numerous unrelated courses of interest over the last few years such as:
* Teacher Aide Two unrelated courses through correspondence
* Longridge Writers Group Fiction writing course
* Food Sanitation and Safety Certificate Through employer
* ProServe Certificate Certificate to legally serve and enforce alcohol consumption laws.
* Dealing with People on the Front Lines
* Spanish and Italian language courses Beginner
* Beginner Sign American Sign Language