[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
Sheila B. J.
Riggs Dr. East Point, GA
Summary of Qualifications
* A highly dependable professional with over years&; experience in administrative and clerical support.
* Possess effective communication and interpersonal abilities to provide excellent customer service with top quality results.
* Learn new processes and procedures quickly.
* Prioritize work flow to meet established goals and timetables. Work well independently.
* Proficient with Microsoft Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook, Adobe Acrobat, ECopy Desktop, and the Internet.
* Type wpm. Data Entry skills , kph.
Education Bachelor of Arts in Journalism, Georgia State University
Kroger Corporation, Customer Service Representative seasonal contractor, Gift Services Department, Atlanta, GA and
* Handled sales calls for gift card and certificates.
* Addressed questions about Kroger&;s Earning Plus Learning fund raising project for participating elementary and middle schools.
* Contributed to exceeding the $ million gift card sales goal by informing nonprofit organizations about Kroger&;s fundraising program.
Maristaff Inc. Roswell GA, Clerical and Customer Service assignments include:
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. Corporate Credit Department, Atlanta, GA
* Lead in electronic files conversion project; scanned over , Customer, Advertiser, and Consumer Products files.
* Assisted Credit assistant with maintenance of files.
* Create MS Excel worksheets for litigation and storage files.
UniversalARS, Norcross, GA
* Data entry of HVAC service contracts to upgraded operating system.
* Updated customers&; contract and warranty information.
* Purged duplicate and inactive service contracts.
Georgia Student Finance Commission GSFC, Data Integrity Systems Management Department DISM,
* Processed returned mail from student loan borrowers.
* Updated new addresses and placed bad address in skip trace status.
* Completed month assignment in months; processed returned mail backlogged months.
Georgia Student Finance Commission GSFC, Customer Service, Atlanta, GA
* Fielded high volume of calls from students in reference to HOPE Scholarship eligibility, student loans,
and financial aid options.
* Assisted students navigate through GSFC&;s website, GAcollege.org.
* Call center team named finalist for "Customer Service Agency of the Year".
GSFC, Claims Review Department, Atlanta, GA and
* Data entry of default student loan claims and other documents received from lenders and guaranty agencies.
* Utilized Kodak scan technology in imaging confidential documents.
* Logged daily average of over claims for department work flow.
Kroger Corporation, Gift Services Department, Atlanta, GA
General Chemical, Administrative Assistant to Plant Manager, East Point, GA
* Updated company purchase orders.
* Coded vendor billing invoices.
* Performed general office duties.
FedEx Custom Critical, Administrative Assistant to Regional Sales Manager, Atlanta, GA
* Made inquiries to customers about their shipping needs through outbound calls, email, and U.S. mail.
* Maintained and updated FedEx customer database using Access.
* Entered alphanumeric customer data using Excel spreadsheets.
InHealth Record Systems, Purchase Order Clerk and Typesetting Assistant, Atlanta, GA
* Processed daily average of purchase orders for medical office products.
* Edited and proofread typeset artwork.
* Recipient of the Token Teamwork Award .