[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
I am a hardworking, selfmotivated and reliable person. Always the first to volunteer and thrive on new challenges and learning. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and I am very customer focused. I enjoy adapting to changing requirements and environments in both individual and team roles.
June to May , Mojitos Restaurant, Malaga, Spain
Cash Management Responsible for cashing up the tills at the end of each shift and preparing them for the next shift.
Stock Control Ordered all food and drink stock and was responsible for the rotation ensuring everything used was fresh.
Trouble Shooting Used my communication skills to liaise with unsatisfied customers, dealing with their needs and complaints.
May to December , Telefonica, Malaga, Spain
Customer liaison Dealt and communicated with all customer needs and complaints regarding broadband, Telephone and TV services.
Flexibility Being called into work to cover for absent staff at short notice.
General I had to be aware of all products offered by the company and up to date with changes to new services offered and upgrades available.
March to December , Cooperative Insurance, Manchester, England
Customer liaison Dealing with customer enquiries on insurance policies, informing them of what is contained in various policies and adjusting policies when required.
Quality orientation I do this through making sure everything I do is to the highest standard I can deliver, be it advising customers of our products to my own work.
Conflict resolutions I used my communication skills and product knowledge to try and resolve customer complaints. I will always go out of my way to satisfy a dissatisfied customer.
Claims handling Dealing with household claims, guiding customers through the claims process along with confirming their cover and future cover if not insured.
* Escalated Complaints and Billing/Faults Team
* December to September , Virgin Media Head Office, Manchester, England
* Customer liaison Managing customer complaints from point of contact to resolution, ensuring every issue has been covered. Dealing with broadband faults, television and phone faults and when needed construction and installation enquiries.
* Quality orientation Thoroughly investigating and addressing all customer issues to the best of my abilities. Resolving customer complaints within SLA either verbally, written or emailed correspondence.
* Conflict resolutions Resolving complaints to a satisfactory standard for the customer and the company. Seeking guidance from management or other departments.
* Second Level
* September to June , Saint Paul&;s Catholic High School, Manchester, England
* September to June , SAS Las Salinas, Los Boliches, Malaga, Spain
* Proficient in the use of Microsoft Word and good knowledge of Microsoft Excel
* Knowledge of specific systems including Sabs, Icoms, Oracle, ICMS, Seibel and CCCS
* Fluent in some Spanish
* Excellent teamworking skills developed through work and extracurricular activities
* Excellent communication skills
* Playing football
* Playing pool
* Surfing the internet
* References are available on request.