S. Amanda St ? Flagstaff, AZ
Profile: Dedicated professional with six years experience working in a wide range of
environments. I have experience working in retail environments, office settings, and construction
sites. I am seeking an opportunity to start in a position with room for advancement via hard work
Northern Arizona University Flagstaff, Arizona
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration May
Major in Management
Customer Project Management Training Program – / – /
• Electrical mathematics
• Proficient understanding of electrical transmission and distribution systems
• Estimating electrical construction and repairs
MMI Credit Counselor Phoenix, Az / –
• NFCC certified credit counselor.
• Conduct counseling sessions with clients via the telephone.
• Work with clients to address financial concerns and create an action plan for the future.
• Provide customer service to clients enrolling on debt management programs.
APS Design Project Leader Phoenix , Az / /
• With the help of senior project manager ensured the opening of Heritage charter school in
Glendale, Az weeks ahead of targeted project completion date.
• Proficient understanding of AC/DC electrical theory .
• Recommended design changes to lead engineer on a new apartment complex that resulted
in a decrease of labor and materials cost.
• Worked with engineers and developers to coordinate with construction crews to meet
Enterprise Rental Car Assistant Manager Phoenix, Az / –
• Marketed new and existing client accounts in order to reach sales and profit goals.
• Responsible for high profile accounts including Seattle Mariners and Texas Rangers.
• Responsible for employees and managed a fleet of vehicles.
• Operated satellite branch successfully increasing profit and customer satisfaction scores.