[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
Fiona Wanjiru W.
A hardworking, visionary and devoted individual with professional integrity, excellent in both oral and written communication very good at team work.
ô€‚¾ Prioritize tasks for maximum efficiency
ô€‚¾ Manage a multitude of simultaneous tasks.
ô€‚¾ Work under multiple deadlines
DATE OF BIRTH : DECEMBER ,
GENDER : FEMALE
NATIONALITY : KENYAN
LANGUAGES : ENGLISH, SWAHILI.
Diploma in Public Relations
* Foundations of Public relations.
* Research methods
* Computer applications
* Marketing management
* Quantitative methods
* Mass Communication
* Foundation of social psychology
* Strategic public relations management
* Marketing communications
* Writing for public relations.
COLLEGE: Graffins College.
Certificate in Business Information Technology.
* Economic commerce
* Business communications
* Corel draw
* Operating systems
* Computer applications
* Visual basics
CERTIFICATE IN PRESONELL AND HUMAN RESOURSES
* The importance of studying personnel management.
* Roles of personnel functions.
* Personnel policies.
* Employee resourcing/procurement.
* Training and development.
* Compensation/reward management.
* The essence of industrial relations.
* Collective bargaining.
* Performance appraisal.
* Staff welfare, safety and health.
* Staff motivation.
KENYA COLLEGE OF COMMERCE & HOSPITALITY
SINGLE SUBJECT DIPLOMAS IN: BROADCAST JOURNALISM
FREELANCE & FEATURE WRITING
a. Public relations for Community Organizations
b. Creative writing
c. Writing for the media
d. Business English
e. English for Diplomacy and Public Relations
f. Theory and practice of Translation and Interpretation
g. Communication Skills
BURA GIRLS HIGH SCHOOL
Attained a C in K.C.S.E.
Attained / marks.
Worked as an office assistant at cyberdream ltd from Jan Jan
My work entailed.
* Welcoming customers.
* Giving out advices and assistance on how to use different merchandises.
* Addressing complains and solving problems.
* Advising customers on the best products to use.
* Selling computer hardware and accessories i.e speakers, keyboards, anti viruses, flashdisks.
Worked as an intern at Kencall EPZ Sameer Park, Mombasa road, as a customer call agent under an account called Famine Relief. I was in charge of receiving calls from Kenyan citizens who faced hunger due to famine throughout the country and feeding their information and enquiries in a database. My work was to assist the Kenyan government in allocating the necessary aids to the victims. From June August .
INTERESTS AND HOBBIES:
Travelling, watching movies and news, reading, surfing the internet.
Sr. Domina Wakio Mr. Fred W. Muinde
Deputy Head Mistress Director of training
P. O. Box Kenya School of Commerce & Hospitality
NG&;AMBWA. Mombasa Branch.
BURA. P. O. Box
Mr. Paul Omondi
P. O. Box