[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
Shannon Marie T.
To seek the position of a professional cleaner within the Mining Industry
* Hardworking and professional at performing job duties
* Enough exposure to the organizational expectations about standards of cleanliness
* Good and polite conversation with supervisors and team mates
* Great flexibility in working hours to suit the situations
* Great honesty and loyalty proven through past work experiences
* Good Interpersonal skills
Yidarra Primary School
Corpus Christi College
* Graduated Year
* Merit Award in Science
Childcare Leeming Childcare Centre
* Work with staff members to ensure the smooth operation of the centre
* Contribute to and assist in the development and/or evaluation of the program
* Assist other staff in the provision of appropriate early childhood education and experiences.
* Supervise the activities of a group of children during the day.
* Positively interact with the children nurturing their confidence and self esteem giving each child individual attention and comfort as required.
* Assist in planning for the ongoing development of the child.
* Assist in the recording of children&;s development.
* Assist in implementing the daily routines eg. bathroom, lunch and rest times.
* Participate in supervising indoor/outdoor environments to provide safety for children at all times.
* Ensure a clean and healthy environment for all children.
* Perform incidental administrative duties.
* Attend to incidental cleaning and housekeeping.
* Put the absolute safety and wellbeing of the children first before all other responsibilities whilst attending to their needs.
* Prepare meals for children during scheduled hours.
* Clean up kitchen after use.
* Participate and supervise activities with children.
* Research and plan activities that have substantial child development, social relationship skills and educational value.
* Keep a daily journal with a narrative of the children&;s meals, naptime,
Medication, activities and educational progress.
Retail Sales & Tour Guides Yukon Brewing Company
* Tour Leader/Interpersonal skills
* Explaining the brewing and fermentation process.
* Explaining filtering and packaging components.
* Describe a product&;s features and demonstrate its use.
* Receive cash, cheques and charge payments, give out change/receipt.
* Bag or package purchases.
* Maintain merchandise&;s visual appearance.
Housekeeper The Motor Inn
* Bathroom Cleaning and disinfecting.
* Cleaning windows, mirrors and Table Tops.
* Hard surface floor cleaning and Vacuuming.
* Stripping/Making Beds.
* Laundry Duties.
* Keeping interior of building and Rooms to a high standard.
Stay at home mother
Previously absent from the workforce, but now currently enthusiastic to return.
Seeking stability for myself and my child as a single parent.
Certificates Responsible Service of Alcohol Certified Date: //
Personal Referee Melissa Low