[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
TRACEY F. L.
Greater Metro Atlanta
B.A., International Relations, Georgetown University, Washington, D.C.
Certificate, African Development, University of IleIfe, Nigeria.
Certificate, Project Management, Project Success Method
Marketing and social media online classes.
Well rounded, engaging, strategic thinker with a strong sales background who has led organizations through startup, change, turnaround and accelerated growth. Effective managing and executing projects from inception to completion. Solid reputation for influencing divergent groups and people at all levels to achieve consensus. Great listening skills. Driven by the desire to add value and achieve new benchmarks. Key Strengths:
Relationship Building Team Building Consensus Building
Sales Advocacy Project Management
* Generated $. million in rental property leases within months.
* Increased community involvement at nonprofit community center by % within days.
* Leveraged support from key elected officials to secure more than $. million in funds for nonprofits.
* Developed an advocacy campaign that led to the passage of federal legislations, the Adoption and Safe Families Act and Strengthening Abuse and Neglect Courts Act.
* Spearheaded lobbying effort that created a children&;s license plate. Sales produced more than $, in its first year.
Homeland Security Foundation of America HSFA College Park, Georgia; Present
Nonprofit organization that promotes homeland security awareness through public safety, energy, health and human services programs
Interim Chief of Staff spearheaded new project to create onestop learning and training centers.
* Developed questionnaire/survey to capture information on community training needs.
* Created taskforce of HSFA volunteers to oversee the collection of information.
* Researched funding sources and identified potential collaborations with national and local centers.
Toro Properties Group Atlanta, Georgia;
A multimillion dollar investment group that invest in multifamily and other residential properties
Operations Manager managed daytoday physical operations of units.
* % increase from % % in leasing by implementing strong quality assurance measures; tracking, reporting and work flow improvements.
* % reduction in tenant complaints through aggressive followup.
* Promoted an improved corporate brand and increased community rental traffic through community events. The National Night Out event attended by more than , including all Atlanta Mayoral candidates and major media.
* leases generated monthly directly from outreach partners
Elite Property Solution Atlanta, Georgia;
$ million portfolio of multifamily apartment complexes
Manager of Corporate and Community Affairs Community relations and marketing field representative.
* leases generated monthly through leads from outreach partners: Atlanta and DeKalb Counties Housing Authorities, social services and church organizations.
* % reduction in delinquencies within days achieved through knocking on doors, phone calls, and referrals to local agencies for rental assistance.
Sawyer Realty Holdings Atlanta, Georgia;
A multimillion dollar real estate management firm, managing multifamily apartment communities
Occupancy Specialist Leased, marketed, and managed customer relations at a unit, distressed, Cproperty.
* Nominated at Atlanta Apartment Association Annual Award for top leasing professional.
* Generated $. million in revenue in months; setting a companywide benchmark for excellence.
* Ranked consistently among the top monthly revenue producers companywide.
* Initiated customer service hours every Saturday; efforts led to implementation of hour security and a subsequent reduction in rental turnovers.
Walter Young Plumbing Contractors Atlanta;
A family owned business providing plumbing, heating and general contracting services
Business Manager managed dayday operations for business
* Created a longterm strategic plan for hiring and training skilled workers.
* Marketed services to churches, homeowners, large and small contractors.
* Exceptional customer service fueled % new business referrals.
Cincinnati Union Bethel Cincinnati, Ohio;
A $ million nonprofit agency that provides supportive services and education programs
Director of Corporate and Community Affairs Led the partnership and engagement program
* Developed and promoted community relations opportunities through participation on United Way and other institutions boards and committees for alignment with funders&; portfolio and business objectives.
* Facilitated the integration of board, staff and client involvement in community affairs. Collaborated on fundraising, information sharing and public policy issues.
* Managed the agency&;s underperforming $, budgeted public housingbased nonprofit, Terrace Guild; oversaw daily operations, supervised professional staff members and program managers, and monitored program outcomes for the emergency assistance, adult education, and youth services programs.
* Turned around Terrace Guild by i involving staff in goal, and work sharing that increased productivity, and ii restructuring programs to significantly improve their outcomes. Efforts resulted in a % increase in community program participation at the site within days.
Office of United States Senator Mike DeWine Cincinnati, Ohio;
Twoterm U.S. Senator from Ohio
Outreach Director spearheaded a unique statewide outreach operation for Ohio Republican U.S. Senator to convey his legislative interests and provide opportunities for diverse constituencies to have input into public policy decisions.
* Developed and managed a national campaign to overhaul Foster Care and Adoptions. Mobilized more than stakeholder groups with , members to adopt new bills through ealerts and public meetings. Effort led to the passage of federal legislations, The Adoption and Safe Families Act and Strengthening Abuse and Neglect Courts Act.
* Leveraged political contacts to secure more than $. million in funding for nonprofits.
* Assisted nonprofits and community based organizations advocate for shifts in public policy through advocacy training and meetings with public officials at all levels.
* Spearheaded lobbying effort with Ohio Court Appointed Special Advocates to create a children&;s license plate. Plate generated more than $, in its first to help fight child abuse and neglect.
* Created a solid brand for the Senator that was synonymous with inclusion by representing him at more than communitywide functions and events and participating in numerous nonprofit boards, government task forces; earning us numerous awards for child welfare and community advocacy.