[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
Summary of Qualifications
• Ten years combined office experience.
• Key contributor to the growth of a global internet market research firm through office workflow
management and collaboration between departments and outside vendors.
• Established positive and productive work environment during the growth of office staff from five
employees to twentyfive.
• Developed constructive and cooperative working relationships with clients and vendors to
oversee projects from initial concept to completed products.
• Coordinated project staffing with % project completion rate under strict time
• Creative, strong communication skills.
• Strong group and independent organizational and problemsolving skills.
Office Management Skills
• Skilled in Macintosh and IBMcompatible computer software, including Microsoft Office Suite
including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
• Familiar with standard office equipment including fax machines, photocopiers, tenkey
calculators, printers and multiline telephones.
• Type over words per minute, for efficient and accurate data entry.
Dynamic Logic / Millward Brown, Warwick, RI.
Research Data Specialist, December – August .
S. Productions, North Haven, CT.
Freelance Graphic/Website Designer and Online Editor. October – December .
Pentron Clinical Technologies, Wallingford, CT.
Graphic Designer. March – October .
National Graphics, North Branford, CT.
Production Assistant. January – March .
Technology Support Group, Hamden, CT.
Webmaster / Graphic Designer. October – May .
QA Computer Consulting, Springfield, MA.
Graphic/Website Designer. January – June .
New People of America, Hamden, CT.
Webmaster. June – January .
Springfield College, Springfield, MA.
Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Graphics awarded in .
Awards: Dean’s List, Academic Achievement Award.
Forestwood Drive • North Providence, RI