[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
David John D.
D.o B: nd January
A BIT ABOUT ME
I was born in Singapore and managed to live there for fifteen years. Later my family moved to Thailand and I decided not to leave. So I spent the better part of my high school in Bangkok, which turned out to be three years. I soon realised that my admission in life was to teach English to help people who need it to communicate with the majority of the global market.
International Baccalaureate Bangkok Patana School, Thailand
Subjects taken; Theory of Knowledge, Biology HL, Chemistry HL, Geography HL, English A SL, Mathematics SL
IGCSE Bangkok Patana School, Thailand
English Language, English Literature, Business Studies, Geography, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry, Physics.
August July Chatsworth International school, Singapore
August July Bangkok Patana School, Thailand
* I have worked as an English Teacher at a number for school; Benjamaracharalia, Sarawitaya, Bangpleerabamrung, Satri samutphrakan and Sri attudia over a time span of almost years.
* Assistant Dog trainer for years and participated in Dog obedience national competitions in Singapore
* Volunteered at a vet clinic for months assassinating in surgery and much more in Singapore.
MY HOBBIES AND INTERESTS
Throughout my whole life I have always been fascinated by science; especially nature. As a result I developed a keen interest in Biology. After a biology lesson on evolution I realised the importance of language in the development of a successful society. If people could not communicate we could not share experiences or educate one other.
I love playing Basketball in my spare time as it is the only sport I can play to get away for any distractions in life. It helps me think clearly as well as form different views because there&;s more than one way to score a shoot.
Activities during spare time
During my free time I like to know what is happening in the tech world today. I also enjoy trips to the cinema every now and then with a few friends.
* Emergency First response course
* Bangkok Patana school diploma
* Certificate in Royal Thai Cuisine cookery course at blue elephant cooking school
* Habitat for humanity building a house in Thailand
* Attended a river exhibition gathering data from Thailand&;s rivers
* Assisted in drama production in school
* Planned a road trip lasting years through different countries
* Volunteered at Wildlife Friend Of Thailand WFFT
* Learned the basics of the saxophone
* Native English speaker
* Great at adapting to new environments
* Strongly motivated to become a better teacher
* I am able to commit to my goals in order to achieve them.
Additional Work experience
During High School for work experience I worked with kindergarten children and it was the most inspiring thing I have done in my life. The way the children want to listen to you teach and the amount of respect given was outstanding. When the month was up it was hard to say good bye and that was when I knew I wanted to become a teacher.