[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
James B., MIS
To provide education in an environment of excellence, enriching students’ lives to prepare them to serve productively in life.
Engaged teacher with nearly years’ experience as a children’s teacher teaching around the world in afterschool programs, in churches, government projects and other inner city locations, and summer programs. Over years as a teacher trainer, training staff and volunteer workers in multiple countries by providing CEUs.
An opportunity to develop students in ever changing world, using my extensive multicultural experience in teaching, training, and equipping men and women, backed my diverse educational experience.
* Taught ’s of children in various venues across the US and other nations
* Trained ’s of teens and adults to be children’s teachers and providing CEUs
* Helped a team manage over + enduser work stations
* Training – Naturally ready to assist anyone in understanding difficult concepts/ideas
* Communication – Enhance relationships with genuine concern for a student’s wellbeing not just the subject at hand
* Achievement – Delivered highquality performance at work and in school
* Focus – Continually work hard to finish a task with top quality
* Organizational Skills – Creative problemsolving skills
* Creation – Background in media communications and socialnetworking
* Leadership – Led and supervised teams working in the innercity of Chicago
* International Work effectively with teams in different countries and time zones
Representative at Child Evangelism Fellowship, Inc. April ’ March ‘
* Nonprofit children&;s teacher and instructor of staff and volunteers.
English Teacher at Talal AbuGhazaleh & Co. International Oct. ’ May ’
* Taught conversational English to company employees
Intern at Al Nasher Ad and PR Agency/Technical Services July ’ Oct. ‘
* Assisted in planning and implanting the PR for USAID in Jordan
IT Help Desk Child Evangelism Fellowship, Inc Sept. ’ March ‘
* Responded to requests for technical assistance in person, via phone, and email
Experienced in MS Office Suite, MS Project, Visio, OpenOffice Suite, Donor Manager, online research, web collaboration tools. Familiar with Adobe CS. Quick to master new skills.
Diploma in Children’s Work, Teacher Training, and Leadership Development
* Children’s Ministry Institute, Warrenton, MO
Bachelor of Arts in Biblical Languages and Theology
* Moody Bible Institute, Chicago, IL
Master of Information Systems
* University of Phoenix, Online
HOBBIES AND ACTIVITIES
Volunteering, Running/Exercising, Spending time with Family, Traveling, Computers
“James is a conscientious worker that can be depended upon for faithful service. As his pastor he has shown himself to be a man of integrity that can be trusted. He also is gifted in his areas of expertise and able to work with anyone. I recommend James for any endeavor he seeks.”
Grace Bible Church
“James was thoughtful and efficient. His work on IT systems showed his thoughtful consideration and desire to complete his tasks in the right way. His intuitive response to problem solving would be an asset to any company.”
Junior Data Analyst
Child Evangelism Fellowship, Inc.