* Business English for professionals
Financial Specialist/Statistical Support
InfoCision Management Corporation, Akron, OH
Second largest privatelyheld teleservices company in the United States.
Full charge of generating and distributing the daily sales sheet for the commercial
* Responsible for generating the daily Revenue & Index reports and various other financial
* Responsible for recording client actual billing & collections and monthly financial adjustments
* Worked directly with management and the sales team in the commercial division
* Worked indirectly with the command center and the statistical department
* PC and Mac Proficient
* WordPerfect, Microsoft Office , &
* Lotus , SQL, ArcSoft
* Quicken, Adobe Acrobat Pro, Adobe CS &
* Multiple Versions of IE & Firefox, MS Silverlight
PERSONAL INTEREST AND ACTIVITIES:
Golf, Strategy Game Playing, Fictional Reading, Gourmet Cooking, Walking & Hiking.
LANGUAGES SPOKEN & BIO:
I speak English and German fluently.
I am an American who is years of age.Ê I am originally from New Jersey, but spent the
majority of my life in Akron, Ohio; at the same time I am fairly well traveled.Ê I have spent time in
nearly every state in the contiguous U.S.Ê In addition, I have lived in the Seattle/Tacoma WA
area for a year and lived in Ft. Lauderdale, FL for a summer.Ê I have also lived and traveled
within Europe a bit.Ê I’ve resided in both Sindelfingen & Weissach, Germany. I’ve vacationed for
weeks at a time in Denmark, Sweden, Switzerland and Austria.Ê I’ve briefly been to both France
and Italy.ÊI have lived and worked for five months in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. I am currently
living and teaching in Da Lat, Vietnam.