• Awarded best employee in liability sector on April for performance in Thrissur
location and in April for the best performance in Debt Services Emerging Markets
of Kerala State.
• Identified strategic accounts that could impact the net credit loss of the bank and initiated
steps to avoid potential losses.
• Excellent numerical and analytical skills.
• Understanding of Asian manufacturing sectors and sourcing of products.
• Possess strong written skills and has published academic articles online.
• Delivered presentations in various financial and academic institutions.
• Basic Italian, French and excellent command over the English language.
Technical and Theoretical Knowledge
• Diploma Certification in Service Marketing and Export Management.
• Financial economics concepts, tools, techniques; also knowledgeable on newer trends and
practices in Economics.
• Completed Red Hat Certified Engineering, Certification in Macromedia Flash, proficient
in Microsoft Office and OpenOffice packages.
• Academically learnt C, C++, Java, Visual Basic, Fox Pro, Oracle, HTML and Java
Scripting, File sharing and networking technologies.
• Designed a database application for storing student information during undergraduate
degree using Visual Basic and Microsoft Access.
CoCurricular & Extra Activities
• Volunteer for PDSA, Aberdeen as a shop assistant and fund raising activities & Part time
REFERENCES AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST
Masters student of International Business with three and a half years experience in banking
and manufacturing industries seeking employment in the business sector that would utilize
skills and knowledge gained through academic qualifications and previous employments.