Assistant Director of Admissions //
Top campus Assistant Director of Admissions in January in the Southeast region. Nominated to PRIDE
as Assistant Director of Admissions for exceeding start goal % for fiscal year; PRIDE is DeVry’s highest
recognition for employees exhibiting outstanding integrity, dedication, and excellence in their positions and
support of company’s values/mission. Actively engaged in recruiting qualified students and managing
Admissions Department. Implement student enrollment strategies, execute business plans, control expenses,
and manage student recruitment activities. Recruit, hire, motivate and supervise staff and develop training plans,
and conduct performance reviews; supervised Admissions Representatives. Ensure compliance with all
policies and procedures.
• Start Goal OverAchievement. Exceeded student start goal % for September and % for
July , and %, %, %, and % respectively in November , January , March ,
and July .
• Enrollment Initiative. Fostered better working relations between student finance and enrollment
management departments through joining enrollment initiative, which led to exceeding July start goals
for South Florida metro. Recommended better monitoring system to ensure registered students start
• Open House. Effectively planned, executed, and managed all aspects of December National
Open House and achieved the highest number of RSVPs in campus history.
Admissions Representative / Associate Representative – Levels , , , //
Diamond PRIDE recipient in and . Promoted times to position of Admissions Representative
contacting and recruiting new students to achieve budgeted goals for each term for DeVry’s new South Florida
Miramar campus; one of the pioneer Admissions Representatives that accelerated rapid growth of the new
campus. Developed selfgenerated leads and assisted applicants with the entire student admission process
cycle – from personal interview to qualification for enrollment and assistance throughout enrollment and
registration process. Consistent top performer as measured by production levels.
• Admission Goal OverAttainment. Met/exceeded admissions accountability of .% financial aid,
% tested, and % proof of graduation for Fall Term .
• Class Quota OverAchievement & Revenue Growth. Exceeded Spring class quotas .% and
generated potential revenue of $.M based on number of students enrolled.
• Application Production. Produced applications in month with as high as % lead conversion,
% show rate, and % closure.
• Professional Distinctions. Honored with multiple professional distinctions detailed listing available
– Achieved weekly Superstar Status times with as many as applications in a single week.
Top Referral Producer and South Florida Representative of the Month times.