With over a decade’s experience in teaching English/cultural Studies, education management,
research, programming, networking across national/international organizations, my primary focus
has been in developing a substantial knowledge based approach to planning and delivery of
projects. Specialized areas of knowledge building and dissemination are:
• Contemporary Studies in Humanities with a focus on the interface of literature, culture
and social sciences.
• Asian – British/American cultural connections in the context of Migration and Diaspora.
• IndoBritish/American links through culture and education.
• Commonwealth relations and Intercultural /global relations
• Study abroad programming and development
• English Language Teaching Education
In delivering large scale projects on behalf of organizations as well as independent initiatives, my
overall work emphasis has been on the importance of global diversity, difference, global
education and intercultural competence.
I now wish to move out of these boxes of specialized areas and direct the energy of the
interrelated work force of my professional experience, knowledge and sensibility which
combines critical/ creative thinking to excellent use by contributing to an international
organization which promotes global communication, English Language Teaching, cultural
connections and a cosmopolitan outlook of world community.