[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
Jennifer L. S.
Collins Park St., Conway, South Carolina
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
An accomplished Human Service professional with proven track record within both residential and academic environments. Extensive experience in the application of multifaceted techniques, including positive reinforcements, errorless teaching, and nonviolent crisis interventions, which have led to sustainable social, academic, and behavioral improvements of children.
Present Horry County School District Conway, SC
Applied Behavior Analysis ABA Therapist
Lead the development of a large population of children diagnosed with autism, aspergers, attention deficit disorder, attention deficit hyperactive disorder, oppositional defiant disorder, obsessive compulsive disorder, as well as other disorders. Construct targeted development programs, utilize performance measures to assess the effectiveness of plans, and execute the delivery of plans.
* Improved communication skills for percent of case load
* Trained new employees and provided ongoing mentorship leading to retention rate of greater than ninety percent; a % increase compared to previous five year period
* Trusted to manage the most severe cases in Horry County as supported by Individual Educational Plans
* Consistently achieved high evaluation scores by consulting teachers
Present Seacoast Youth Academy Surfside, SC
Mental Health Specialist
Provide clinical and therapeutic services to children possessing a wide range of mental and behavioral disabilities. Maintain daily data on children&;s behaviors and daily interactions which contribute to improve decision making capabilities.
* Developed trusting relationships with each of the children which has promoted improved behavior and higher levels of confidence demonstrated by the children.
* Effectively enforced disciplinary rules through deescalation techniques which have increased the safety of children.
Ginger Richardson Conway, SC
ABA Therapist/ Tutor
Performed full spectrum of academic and sensory integration services in an independent contractor capacity.
* Increased grade level proficiency
Grand Canyon University, Phoenix, AZ, Online
Bachelor of Science Psychology candidate Dec. ● Current G.P.A. . ● Honors: Dean&;s List
Coastal Carolina University, Conway, SC
Major: Special Education ● G.P.A. . ● Honors: Dean&;s List
Horry Georgetown Technical College, Conway, SC
Associate of Arts ● G.P.A. . ● Honors: Dean&;s List
CERTIFICATIONS and Trainings
* Picture Exchange Communication System P.E.C.S. certified
* Discretetrial training
* Verbal behavior training
* Crisis Prevention Intervention CPI certified
* Medicaid billing training
* First Aid certified
* CPR certified