[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
• Grab the bull by the horns personality, results driven, great communicator at all levels, strong team player
motivation, open to evolving change in business structures, jovial and thoroughly enjoys working.
Summary of Qualifications
• Department management, administration, supervision and financial budget assistance. Interpretation of
business knowledge, department policies and procedures.
• Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills, written and oral. Ability to work with
diverse groups and agencies, nationally and internationally.
• Proven initiative implementing new processes to increase efficiency and productivity. Excellent negotiator,
decision maker and problem solver.
• Excellent knowledge of computer programs: Access, Maximizer, Windows, Word Perfect, Word, Lotus
, Excel, Digital Oilfield, Microsoft Office, Quattro Pro, Accpac, Simply Accounting, Powar, Internet,
HTML, email and some JD Edwards and Power Point.
• Proven ability to manage at both corporate and NonProfit agencies.
• Design and implement spreadsheets used in private sectors and Provincial government for tracking wages,
salaries, O.T., vacation, expenses and invoicing.
• Accountable for HR functions, policies, procedures, commencement and termination packages, payroll and
benefits policies and Commissioner of Oaths for the Provincial Government.
• Facilitate education courses for WHIMIS, CPR, Dangerous Goods and I.T courses.
• Accountable for all acct’s payable and receivables in field office and remote location settings.
• Review and recommend changes to department policies and procedures.
• Site inspections and contract negotiations with hotels, convention centers and conveyors.
• Human Resources Manager
• Health & Safety Manager
• Conference and Event Management / Planning
• Prepare correspondence and reports for multimillion dollar contracts.
• Manage and operate both Oilfield Drilling and Completions remote camp locations.
• Provide assistance in strategic planning for remote camp location.
• Monitoring and Liaison of all equipment movement between campsites and different companies.
• Coordinate entire camp operation from setup and take down and clean up.
• Purchase / lease and setup of all office equipment for a remote location including satellite communications,
cellular communications, internet, fax and computer systems.
• Manage and uphold HR policies and procedures, Occupational Health & Safety within the Provincial Gov’t.
• Act as Liaison between rig, service, and construction crews and camp personnel.
• Act as camp Safety Officer and camp nurse.
• st line of contact for all Environmental and Forestry departments.
• Tracking of all Wireline and Fracing applications.
• Financial Manager
• Monitor all infrastructure costs for wellsites.
• Monitor all infrastructure costs for Provincial Government Primary and Secondary highway construction
projects within the PM’s district area.
• Assess financial difficulties and make adjustments and recommendations.
• Help Provincial Government PM’s prepare budget forecast and summaries. Monitor and maintain department
Ontario / Canada
HR / H&S Mgr & Administrator Merit Glass Ltd. Present
CSR Barber Glass Retail
Alberta / Canada
Lead Office Administrator, Western Canada Right Management
Office Administrator Contract
Excelsior Engineering –
Ontario / Canada
Administrative Contract Positions
Conference & Event Mgr Holiday Inn Lake Muskoka
CSR Kimberley Clark
Heart & Stroke Foundation – Guelph Area Coordinator – Big Bike
Alberta / Canada
Administrative / Management Consultant Calahoo Petroleum –
& Liaison Coordinator Contract
Facilities & Administrative Coordinator DMR Consulting Group Inc. –
/ Resource Assistant / Payroll Benefits now Fujitsu
Production Operations Assistant
Northstar Energy Corporation –
now Devon Canada
Administrative Assistant Alberta Transportation –
• Grade Business
Other Professional Development Related Courses
• JD Edwards, Word, Word Perfect ., Microsoft Office, Lotus , Excel, Powar, Accpac, Simply Accounting,
Quicken, QByte, Multimate Advantage ll.
• Meridian Telephone system.
• Quality of working life.
• Telephone techniques.
• Former member of MPI Meeting Professionals International
References Available Upon Request