[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
Mickaël M. French, single, years old
Mobile Phone: +
I have been working in the semiconductor industry in Germany for more than years. During this time I was able to build up a deep knowledge about Fiber Optics as well as its main market segments, especially the wind industry and established strong relationships all over Europe and Asia with our valuable Partners and Customers, which contributed to develop and to maximize the sales in EMEA and APAC. Joining Hewlett Packard gave me
the opportunity to working closely with the USA.
I am now ready for new challenges and feel very enthusiastic about a position where international management skills are required, ideal in the renewable energies.
* year postgraduate Degree in Electromagnetic Compatibility EMC, DESS de Compatibilité Electromagnétique University of Dijon, France.
* M.Sc. in Physics Maîtrise de physique générale University of Le Mans, France.
Since Feb. Avago Technologies GmbH
Agilent Technologies GmbH & CoKG before Dec.
Hewlett Packard GmbH before Nov.
Since July EMEA & APAC Product Marketing Manager
Industrial Fiber Products Division, Regensburg
Since Oct EMEA Product Marketing Manager
Industrial Fiber Products Division, Singapore
Responsibilities: accountable for the overall Industrial Fiber Products Division business between US$ M in Europe MiddleEast Africa & AsiaPacific.
* Product Marketing
* Product Definition, Business cases writing, Close work with R&D Project Managers
* Pricing Strategy in both EMEA & APAC
* Business Management Funnel for both Distribution Channel and Global Accounts
* Marketing Distribution Programs
* New Product Introduction Positioning
* Outbound Activities Trainings, Seminars, Product Forums, Customer Visits, etc...
* Direct reporting to the Division General Manager
* Interface with the Sales Organizations and Customers
* Support EU sales efforts in regional trade shows and industry events. Experience in the organization of trade show booth.
* Customer visits in both EMEA and APAC
* Represent Avago at the following organizations:
+ European Wind Energy Association EWEA
+ Club Optique France
Oct. Oct Sales Development Manager & Field Application Engineer
Responsibilities: in charge of the Sales Development of Industrial and Networking Fiber Optics business through our European Distribution Channel as well as the technical support for our Global/Direct Accounts ABB, ENICS, Schneider Electric, Siemens.
Since Jan. , dotted line report to the Marketing Manager of the Fiber
Optic Products Division in Singapore.
* Drive fiber optics programs from Singapore through our distribution channel. Close work with our Division in California
* Market studies e.g. Power Distribution, Medical, Transportation, etc...
* Acting as Product Line representative at Channel Events
* Release of technical articles
Feb. Oct. Technical Response Center Engineer
Responsibilities: in charge of the application, quality and sales supports for our Distribution Channel in Southern Europe & MEA as well as training Partners all over Europe for all product lines of Hewlett Packard Semiconductor Products Group. Focus on Fiber Optics industrial and networking and Imaging Products.
* Provide expertise in Fiber Optics, Motion Control, Imaging, IR, LED, Optocoupler, RF&MW, products. Engaged in endcustomer designin activities any product lines
* Influence our Divisions with the development of new products & product proliferation
* Responsible for the rollout of different sales steering tools e.g. Agilent Red Binder
* Coached students, responsible for the Symposium phone system of the TRC department, involved in the development of the tools needed for operating the TRC Department e.g. Genesis database and in different metrics projects.
March Sept. Siemens Automotive AG
* Draw up EMCtest plans based on US and French customers specifications Ford, General Motors/Opel, Chrysler, Renault, PSA and national or international standards,
* Lead meetings with Project Leaders and automotive products development Engineers for coordinating and planning of test measurements,
* Assist and support internal and external international customers: implementation of EMC tests,
* Develop measurement solutions on the basis of customer specifications, norms, standards and setup of a "Helmholtz Test Place",
* Initiate and implement the intranet Homepage for the EMC test Center
French : Native language
German : Fluent written and oral
English : Fluent written and oral
Further skills :
Data mining: Brio
NLP French Foreign Office in Paris, Effective presentations in English, Crosscultural
awareness, Dale Canegie Trade Fair training Willi Zander, Sales PSS method achieveglobal, Marketing and Business Fundamentals, Fiber Optics Sales Training.
Chess: chess championships both individual and in teams, times vicechampion of France in &
Music: several prizes for excellence in Electronic Organ and Music Theory from until
Sport: jogging, mountain bike
Available on request