• Analyze/ input product specifications.
• Performs design/ task reviews to ensure adherence to standards, specifications and work
• Reviews functions and specifications to determine construction and operational details
considering such factors as feasibility of manufacture, interchangeability of parts, ease of
operation, inspection, and maintenance.
• Acquires immediate customer feedback on the quality, timeliness of the work output.
• Analyzes the internal customer feedback with intention to assess the existing work
processes and develop improvement ideas.
• Maintains continuous communication with key contact persons related to the job function.
Provides timely feedback on status to the direct superior.
• Participates productivity in all Continuous Improvement activities. Supports that all
individual and deliverables are performed and goals are attained.
• Maintains good housekeeping by performing preventive maintenance on the equipment
and S on all assigned areas.
• Supports the implementation and maintenance of quality management system and ensures
customer satisfaction and continual improvement through active participation in Quality
Systems QS activities.
• Performs other tasks and/or responsibilities as assigned.
• Handle projects of FORD, MITSUBISHI,MAZDA and HONDA.
• Perform the following testing for Automotive Electronic Junction Box System;
Insulation Resistance ElectroStatic Discharge ESD
Withstand Voltage Chemical Test
Leakage Current Thermal Shock
Salt Spray Marginal for Fuse
Water High Pressure Mechanical for Pull/Push
Torque Canoe/CAPL Simulation
Drop test Low/High Temperature