ARIZONA STATE UNIVERSITY PHOTOVOLTAIC TESTING LABORATORY
Graduate Research Assistant,
Arizona, United States
• Researched, tested, qualified, and certified photovoltaic module/system designs.
• Verified that the photovoltaic modules/systems adhere to IEEE, IEC, and UL standard specifications.
• Investigated different types of energy conversion methods for powering electrical appliances using fuel cells,
batteries, and photovoltaic cells.
Systems Test Engineer,
Minnesota, United States
• Developed, implemented, and set parameters on testing methods and technical procedures for test equipment and
aircraft components used on the F Joint Strike Fighter Jet.
• Troubleshot test equipment and aircraft components for defects and malfunctions.
• Performed Environmental Stress Screening of aircraft components and validated test equipment software.
UNITED STATES AIR FORCE
Aircraft Electrical and Environmental Systems Technician,
• Troubleshot, inspected, repaired, removed, and installed electronic parts on F Fighter Jets, and on C and KC
• Conducted full Quality Assurance Inspection on above aircraft.
• Aircraft Control Warning Systems
• Aircraft Electrical & Environmental Systems
• Amplifier & Wave Generating Circuits
• Computer Networking Fundamentals
• Electromagnetic Devices
• Power Generation & Distribution
• Power Supplies Design
• Pressurization & Air Conditioning Systems
• Wiring & Circuitry Troubleshooting
• Analog Integrated Circuits
• Control Systems
• DC/AC Circuit Analysis
• Digital Logic Design
• Electrical Machines
• Electronic Communications
• Energy Conversion
• Fuel Cells
• Power Conditioning
• Fiber Optics Communications
• Programmable Logic Controllers
• Automated Pill Dispenser
• Autonomous Mobile Robot
• Automated Calorimeter to determine specific heat of an unknown fluid
• Portable Emergency Device powered by an Alternative Energy Hybrid Power Source
• Strobe Light Beacon powered by PhotovoltaicBattery System
• Remote Audio Test System
• Remote Site Environmental Monitoring System
• Operating Systems: MSWindows, BeOS, Linux, MAC OS, and MSDOS
• Languages: HTML, Ladder Logic, and Assembly
• Applications: Microsoft Office, Visio, MultiSim, PSPICE, and PCB Express
• PC Maintenance: Repairs, Setups, Upgrades, and Troubleshooting
• Fully Bilingual English and Spanish
• Marital Status: Single
• Citizenship: U.S. Citizen
• Date of Birth: November ,