[var] => content
[type] => preview
[var] => cut_url
C. Joseph C.___________________________________________________________________
Ridgefield Ave, Waterbury, CT Home: email:
Field Service Management
Objective: Excellent problem solving, time management and organizational skills are balanced with my analytical and technical capabilities, allowing producing highly successful management strategies with results; goal oriented and a committed member of the management team and persistently working toward the continued growth and advancement of the company while maintaining customer satisfaction at the highest level. Core competencies include:
Operations/ ReManufacturing Startup/Operation/ Multilocation Maintain P/L responsibility
Strategic & Operational Leadership Customer Relationship Building Exceeded Budgeted Revenue
New Product Launch ISO & Reduced Budgeted Expenses
Handon Manager Quality Assurance Employee Recognition
Drive improvements Use of Operating Metrics KPI Employee Coaching
Strong Business Acumen Internal/ External Communication
* Extensive experience in the successful startup of a operation to include: customer service, technical support, repair & calibration service center. Experienced growth at outpaced other company global operations with a EBITDA of % that became the company model.
* Developed/ implemented parts inventory system and managed supply chain to ensure the flow of materials.
* Project management of a major recall of instruments within North and South America.
* Converted the data from a Nordic database VISMA; developed & implemented an equipment reminder program to notify the end user to send in their instrument for servicing resulting in a % increase in yearly revenue.
* Generated one of the most profitable operations within the company and reaching the highest customer satisfaction level of . out of . among other global operations.
* Successfully at running multi locations onsite asset management programs BioMedical & Imaging within hospitals thus reducing the clients expenses by %.
* Developed/ implemented remote automated xray test systems for calibrating instruments resulting in greater productivity of the test technicians.
* Accomplished the best KPI within the top % of the Midwest zone operation metrics and the top % among all regional managers within the United States.
* Received three management awards for Sales, Recruiting & Project Management.
* Developed executive board level power point presentation for the US President&;s board meetings in Europe.
* Worked with databases to produce highly detailed reporting and metrics for internal consumption and summary reporting for crossfunctional audiences.
* Coached and mentor direct reports as well as executing the performance appraisal process.
* Produced and implemented a radiation safety program for all global test technicians.
* The turnaround of problematic customers resulting in additional sales to the company.
* Exceeded established FY budgeted revenue targets
* Coaches the teams to use data & relevant resources to anticipate & drive needed change.
* Certified TRACOM Corp in Team Building, Coaching and Mentoring.
* Developed and implemented a successful Service Marketing of Extended Warranty Service Agreement.
* The success launching of a customer service department to handle large volume of customer inbounds calls.
AREA OF EXPERTISE______________________________________________________________________________
* Problem analysis and resolution at both a strategic & functional level while directly interacting with the customers to resolve.
* Problem analysis and resolution in running a profitable operation to include but not limited to: Revenue opportunities to grow the business, P/L responsibility, inventory control, life cycle costs, service marketing, vendor sourcing and expense control.
* Strong computer skills, technical and interpersonal skills.
* Review monthly reports on service delivery quality, productivity, overtime and travel expenses, parts inventory and usage/costs and accounts receivables. Develop action plans to correct problem. Conduct monthly meeting with customer to ensure understanding of their requirements and satisfaction with services provided.
Operational/ Management cont
* Meet testing activities across all the NIST Standards, Regulatory Affairs and Quality Assurance Quality Systems functional groups to help assure; serve as quality manager to establish ISO & ISO standard and procedures.
* Service Marketing of product upgrades, accessories and extended warranty service agreements.
Computer Skills/ Technical Analysis
* Proficient in the design of relational & query MS Access database.
* Experience with the use of Lotus Notes.
* Proficient in the construction of MS Excel custom worksheets, pivot charts & reports.
* Proficient in the use of MS Words, Outlook, Visio, Publisher & Project Management & Power Point software.
* Expertise in the troubleshooting, repair digital & analog circuits to include surface mount technology.
* Experience in the use of test instrumentations.
* Proficient in the engagement of technical discussion at any levels.
* Proficient in the installation, troubleshooting & calibration of Xray, CT & Gamma Camera Systems.
* Proficient in the use of radioactive isotopes for the calibrations and quality assurance of gamma camera.
* Experienced in the service, application support, configuration of PB computer base systems.
Unfors Instruments, Inc, CT, New Milford Jun Sept
US Business Service Manager
Masterplan, Chatsworth, CA Nov Aug
East Zone Service Manager
Philips Medical System formerly Picker/ Marconi Medical Systems, Cleveland, OH Nov Aug
Regional Service Manager i.e. MultiVendor Group
InnoServ Technologies, Inc, Arlington, TX Jul Nov
ADAC Laboratory, Inc., Milpitas, CA Oct Sep
Field Service Engineer
EC Goodwin Technical School, Electronic Technology
Ohio Institute of Technology, Electronics Engineering
Hartford State Technical College, Electrical Engineering
Tunxis Community College, Business Administration
* Management Award, Jun
* Management Award, Aug
$ Million in Sales
* Management Award, Oct